London West

I'm in London, born and bred.

I used to run monthlies and had a leaderboard and bracelet and all that good stuff for all my friends. I think we've had over 40 different ppl in my den.

I MAY start season 4, if the interest is there. I found attendance during season 3 to wane.

www.sitesparx.com/poker

Check it out and if you're local, lemme know if you'd be interested in playing at the den in a season 4. It's only $10 freezouts and they're for fun (well, the cash too) but more so for the leaderboard, etc.

I had a T10000 tourney $50 buyin and SLOW progression recently on a saturday, and it only lasted 5 hours! CRAZY!

Comments

• I'm quite interested! Do you guys use KEM cards? I might have played there once... it was a great tourney too. I was chip leader for a while, but lost almost all my chips with KJ vs Q10 on a KJ9 board. Ironically the guy who won the tournament was down to less than a BB half way through the tourney - but I doubled him up 3 or 4 times lol.
  • Is your pic on the website? anyone that's played there is on the website.

Yes, we use KEMs.
  • antistan wrote: »
    Is your pic on the website? anyone that's played there is on the website.

Yes, we use KEMs.

I live on the west coast currently, but will be moving back to London in 2010.

I will without a doubt be crossing my fingers that you are still hosting card games at that time. That's a truly great room. congratulations.