London No Limit Tournament March 20th

The date has been changed to Wednesday March 19th.

We are hosting a $20 buy-in no limit hold'em tournament on Thursday, March 20th at 7pm.

$2000 starting chips
Blinds starting at 5-10 with 40 minute levels and slow progression
No rake/entry fee
Reservation on first come first serve basis

We currently have 8-10 people confirmed and can host up to 20, so if you are interested email flemingpoker@hotmail.com and we will give you the full details.

Comments

• It almost seems like you need more chips for the length of those levels.

If I still lived in London, I'd be all over it.

Is this just a home game? Rake?
  • I'm in London, born and bred.

I used to run monthlies and had a leaderboard and bracelet and all that good stuff for all my friends. I think we've had over 40 different ppl in my den.

I MAY start season 4, if the interest is there. I found attendance during season 3 to wane.

www.sitesparx.com/poker

Check it out and if you're local, lemme know if you'd be interested in playing at the den in a season 4. It's only $10 freezouts and they're for fun (well, the cash too) but more so for the leaderboard, etc.

I'm gunna move this to its own thread.
    I had a T10000 tourney $50 buyin and SLOW progression recently on a saturday, and it only lasted 5 hours! CRAZY!
  • Yeah, it's a home game, no rake, etc. Blinds are as follows, with 40 minute levels. So even if you stay at 2000 you don't hit the 10 BB stage until the 6th level, so chips should be fine with the long levels.
    5-10 10-20 20-40 30-60 50-100 75-150 100-200 150-300 200-400 300-600
  • sounds pretty good, if done work in time may stop by