Guelph Thursday (March 6th)

We're doing it again....is anyone up for an alternate game?? Some omaha, pineapple, 7 stud???
I'm even up for a horse tourney......vote at the top!

10,000 in chips, 20 min blinds, 25/50 doubling (if we end up playing a HE based game..)
20 + 5 bounty is the buy in!

1. Mark
2. Adam
3. Timmeh
4. Chris
5. Matt
6. Jen (tent, although i think she said she was in)
7. Mir (tent)
8. Sandro (tent...lost is still new!)

Comments

• i'm down for regular.. but i voted pinapple because i think it would be fun to try..

i have never played stud.. and i am not a big fan of omaha.. so we'll see.. but i should be able to make it.
  • Hey Mark, I'm I voted horse, I've only played online. But really I'll play any variation, I think in the end the more a person can play the better. I've never played pinapple, but like I said I'm willing to try.
  • I really enjoy pineapple....and 7 stud..and horse... :)
    Pineapple is the most like holdem....we'll see what we end up playing later in the week i rekon! :)
  • Timmeh is back and ready to play!
    I voted for Pineapple, but I will play anything. Stud would be my last choice.
    Hope to see y'all Thursday.
  • Timmeh is back and ready to play!
    I voted for Pineapple, but I will play anything. Stud would be my last choice.
    Hope to see y'all Thursday.

welcome back.. two weeks?! that is a long time.

hope you had fun.
  • that is a really long time, hopefully you'll remember the godfather dvds! :)
    how did you do?
  • lol, only 3 days of that was Vegas. The rest was central coast Cali (though I did play a bit of poker there too, hehe). Did well in tourneys, gave most back in cash games. Drank much good, good wine.
    See ya Thurs, and I will remeber the GF DVDs.
  • i'll vote for horse though i'll play any of the variations... this is a great idea
  • Hi Mark,

I like the regular game, hated horse, but I like pineapple--crazy pineapple? I am in if its pineapple or normal regular nlhe. Let me know what you decide. Kaleem can't make it this week and wants to suggest you move the games to Friday nights. LOL. I told him I would suggest it to you but that you have tried almost every other night because of the Lost thing with Sandro/Miranda.
  • looks like it'll be some crazy pineapple tonight! :)
    See everyone tonight!
  • Hey Quaine

If there's room, and if I can get there on time, I'll play... but it's only about a 50/50 at best..

If you don't hear from me, I'm not gonna make it.

Mark
  • you're always welcome to join us mark!
    I'll blind you in, and take out your chips after the first level if i havnen't heard.. :0
  • Just to confirm.. 8:00 right?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Just to confirm.. 8:00 right?

Mark

unless this week is different.. it should be 7PM.
  • Shit.. then never mind.. no way I can make it :(

Mark
  • would anyone care if we moved it to 7:30?
    that way mark can come in when he gets there?
  • i'm fine with whatever
  • I'm OK with 7:30, even if it means Mark (DrTyore) will be there:)
    Timmehhhh
  • alright, 7:30 it is...mark, i'll blind you in.. (really, with 10,000 in chips..coming in at 8:20 would only put you 2 blind periods behind..and you'll probably have more chips than me anyways! :) )
  • 7:30 good for me
  • sounds good... i'll be there at 7:30.