Third Time a Charm?

This game is proving to be quite difficult to get completed, but I'm hoping this week will git'r done.

Allan has the current lead over Jeff

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2008-02-15 15:18:37
Highflyer - Seat Reserved - 2008-02-15 15:39:56
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2008-02-16 09:38:55
DWett - Seat Reserved - 2008-02-18 04:10:35
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2008-02-19 07:46:38
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2008-02-19 10:27:13
Derksen - Sea Reserved - posting
Omar_Suarez - Seat Reserved - 2008-02-20 20:39:41
ElElliott - Seat Reserved - posting
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - posting
JHJ - Seat Reserved - posting

Comments

• I'm in. Let's git'r done.
  • Looking good for a game this week...still plenty of seats open.

Who else?
    Jeff? Justin? Eleanor? Chris? Hecktor?
  • Hector is in the south enjoying the sun in the beach, so lucky.
  • Chris and I are in.
  • I'm tentative at best for tonite...

problems with the jeep gotta bring it to the shop so don't know if I can make it but will try. If I show up great, if not..., I'll see y'all next week.
  • Try to let me know for sure either way please. That way I know whether to set up your chips and post & fold till you get there or not.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Try to let me know for sure either way please. That way I know whether to set up your chips and post & fold till you get there or not.

Will do AJ...,

Should receive a call tonite after I drop off the Jeep whether I am coming for sure or not. I have your number so will know more after 7pm.

Thanx
  • I will be there
  • Great game last night everyone!!! Especially the back to back winner ALLEN, who has cashed in all three games so far this season!

Tell me, are you attending Pkrfce9's School of Domination? ;)

This win has put abit of distance between Allen and the rest of the group...I'll update the points when I get home tonight.

Eleanor took second place, and long time absent member NinjaDan managed to hang onto third place. Kris, 'I only push with AA', bubbled, and I believe our chump for the night was Max, after trying a steal attempt on Garry and failing miserably.

I particularily liked hearing that everyone is enjoying the new structure. I heard several times how even being short stacked after break, players still felt they had enough play left in the stacks.
    Great game last night everyone!!! Especially the back to back winner ALLEN, who has cashed in all three games so far this season!

Tell me, are you attending Pkrfce9's School of Domination? ;)

This win has put abit of distance between Allen and the rest of the group...I'll update the points when I get home tonight.

Eleanor took second place, and long time absent member NinjaDan managed to hang onto third place. Kris, 'I only push with AA', bubbled, and I believe our chump for the night was Max, after trying a steal attempt on Garry and failing miserably.

I particularily liked hearing that everyone is enjoying the new structure. I heard several times how even being short stacked after break, players still felt they had enough play left in the stacks.

Ching Hill Poker = RIGGED.

I think I need to fold all pocket pairs except Aces and Twos pre-flop.

Good game last night. Allen could not lose a hand not matter what two cards he had.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Ching Hill Poker = RIGGED.

I think I need to fold all pocket pairs except Aces and Twos pre-flop.

Good game last night. Allen could not lose a hand not matter what two cards he had.

Of course we're rigged! Why else would the best hand win almost every time?

Allen has been on fire lately. Gotta find a way to hose him down abit. Don't want a 'greg-peat' again this season.
    Of course we're rigged! Why else would the best hand win almost every time?

Allen has been on fire lately. Gotta find a way to hose him down abit. Don't want a 'greg-peat' again this season.

The best hand was what ever the other guy was holding against me, and when I say the other guy I mean Omar_Suarez.

RIGGED!!!!!!
  • Congrats Greg (errrrr I mean Allan) on the win... da guy is on fire!

I'm assuming he was short stacked once again going into final 3/4 and then managed to tripple up somehow Or was he just unbeatable?!?!?

I need more details!!!! Uggghhh stupid ABS brakes!!!!
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    Congrats Greg (errrrr I mean Allan) on the win... da guy is on fire!

I'm assuming he was short stacked once again going into final 3/4 and then managed to tripple up somehow Or was he just unbeatable?!?!?

I need more details!!!! Uggghhh stupid ABS brakes!!!!

Allen took control from the moment he arrived late! Chris said he didn't think Allen lost a single hand all night.
  • Congrats Allen... quite the streak. Sorry to say, but what comes up, must come down;) Unfortunately, there is no saying for the opposite!
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    The best hand was what ever the other guy was holding against me, and when I say the other guy I mean Omar_Suarez.

RIGGED!!!!!!

I agree, my AK beats your QQ and my 9d8d beats your 77 but the poker gods got me back when Allen beat my AdQd with his 8 6 off suit to knock me out!

Luck is THE factor on the Hill..lol!
  • Allen on top of the leader board!?

I'll have to come out and reclaim my throne.
  • Hey guys I survived the Cuban sharks and even talked Fidel into stepping down.....enough fun in the sun....time to re-join the Hill and see y'all there on the 28th ....sounds like I missed a game of battles and donks for sure !