Bristol St. Classic XXXX - Wed. Feb. 20th @ 7pm (Waterloo)

13»

Comments

• Wow, top 3 were from my starting table. I really witnessed a high level of poker tonight. Well played all from what I saw!! Ranger Mike, how you came back after that fold of Queens preflop after that raise-re-raise-rereraise battle against Hobbes early in the game, I don't know. That's why you're in my top 10 brother.

Congrats Hobbes!

stp
  • Congrats Ron. Always nice to lose the last of my chips to the eventual winner.

Thanks Rob for a fun night. Well worth taking the time off work to play. I am going to try to make it out to most of your events this year. I guess that can be my New Years resolution as I didn't make one for 2008.
  • Thanks all for the congrats.
    Nice to get one of my goals out of the way early in the year.

Thanks again to Rob for hosting.

Great HU there Mike but a big THANKS goes out to Sandy for dealing me pocket Q's :) twice while HU and allowing me to luckbox my way.
  • Well done Ron! We were at the same table all night and you played very well (which was not surprising, of course!).

I think that is my 3rd or 4th time coming second at Bristol with no wins yet. Hopefully 2008 will be the year I can bust through for a win!

Thanks Rob for hosting!

Mike
  • Thanks rob for another great night of Poker..it was good to see eveyrone again..........and Congrats Hobbes for taking it down, i see my chips went to good use...now keep all those skills for the royal cup lol....

Congrats :)
  • .now keep all those skills for the royal cup lol....

Congrats :)

Looking forward to RC V