Bristol St. Classic XXXX - Wed. Feb. 20th @ 7pm (Waterloo)

Comments

• Hey Kristy,

I thought you had been "directed" or I should say decided you had enough poker, if memory serves me correct.

isnork
  • please sign me up (waiting list)
  • isnork wrote: »
    I thought you had been "directed" or I should say decided you had enough poker, if memory serves me correct.

Lol, you see...it is so tricky it fooled even me.

Your list is perfect Rob, no need to include Kristy_Sea.
  • gla I have to bail on this one. :(
  • Sign me up (Waiting list or new table)
  • I'm going to have to cancel unfortunately.
  • peteski wrote: »
    I'm going to have to cancel unfortunately.

Sure. Scores one big finish and we aren't good enough for him anymore :D
  • List updated as of this morning with isnork and Poker Queen making it in. 6 more still on the waiting list. (please read over the waiting list rules to see if you want to chance coming)

Great to see a bunch of interest again! I'll see about fixing the three table issue for the next tournament.
  • have to cancel SCHOOL SUCKS.
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    have to cancel SCHOOL SUCKS.

Agreed....
  • Sorry, can't make it. Have fun.
  • I have to cancel as well. Sorry. I am on childcare duty today (Wednesday) since my son is sick, and will need to work tonight to make up the hours.
  • Hey Rob, It looks like 2 seats are open so Cvetka and I will come tonight. Sean
    see you at 7:00
    Sean
  • Yep! We've had enough cancellations to get both you and Cvette in. List has been updated as of now.
  • Hi Rob, thanks the for the PM's, I will be there tonight, but I will be late.

labeach
  • I can't make it so please take me off the waiting list. People were getting added without being on the list anyways ;-)
  • Many people sign up via pm or contact Zithal directly. He always keeps them in order however. Needless to say, the order of the list is always accurate.
  • ill be there waiting for people to bust out early!!!
  • please add my friend nick to the waiting list ... thanks
  • what is the waiting list at?
  • I may be 15 min late but am coming. Please blind me in..
  • If I'm late blind me in.
  • We're on our way, post and fold for us in case we're 5 minutes late.

Thanks.

Sean
  • UPDATES PLEASE!

Sucks not being there.
  • Down to 7..Tyson with the chiplead after knocking out Brent..
  • Thanks Rob for another great event.
  • Congrats Ron!
  • Congratulations Ron. It is great to be starting another season at Bristol Rob.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Don't worry, you're winning Bristol.

*COUGH* I was right!! W00T W00T!

Congrats Ron!
  • Congrats to "Hobbes" Ron for taking down the first Bristol Street of 2008, earing his spot in the GRAND FINAL! Our other money finishers were..

2) "Ranger" Mike
    3) "Pinhead" Brad
    4) "waltsfriend" Sandy
    5) "Redington" Tyson
    6) "Buzzzardd" Dave (BUBBLE-BOY)

Also, thanks to everyone that helped to move the game along (table balancing, chip-ups, etc), while I was both sick and attempting to enjoy a cash game and Rock Band upstairs. Many thanks from the host!!!

Look for the next event in roughly two weeks time.

(Also, look to the website soon, as I'll update the new standings in a day or two)