Friday Night Jan 25th - 8PM

Hey everyone,

I am starting up a Friday Night Game and am still looking for players.

Based on responses right now it looks like it will be a 1/2 game, and possibly $100 tourney to start (only a couple of people wanted this so if your interested you need to speak up!)

This will have a dealer but ofcourse will be Rake Free.

This is in Kitchener, I will PM directions.

T

Comments

• i'd rather play the 1/2 if you can get it going. how many players have you got?

my alternative is the local stable with the regular game so let me know.
  • We are sitting at 4 so far.
  • Several of us were talking about this last Friday night, & we were wondering why a separate dealer would be needed. In order to keep a home game legal & fee-free, self-dealing is good enough (with a mandatory cut).

If I'm ever free on a Friday night, I would be interested in the $100 SNG & 2/5 cash game after. Good luck to those going tomorrow.
    Redington wrote: »
    possibly $100 tourney to start (only a couple of people wanted this so if your interested you need to speak up!)
    This will have a dealer but ofcourse will be Rake Free.
  • Seperate dealer isnt needed, it is wanted.

Considering the rake some of us are paying anyways, why not all chip in a few bucks and have a dealer.

I wanted to host a game that would be an alternative to making the drive to Seneca.
  • I think this is brilliant, ftr...just as long as the dealer does his job and drives the action.

It is legal poker without the mess that home games usually are. I don't play poker, HI WARREN!, but were I going to...this is a game I'd definately be interested in...and I believe my friend Alan Smithee is 80% confirmed to play.
  • Caemaker2 and I are good to go, Can you send Geoff directions to to his misspelled username
  • Is Folded in too?

If not might just be meeting at myplace to head to Seneca
  • Is there going to be a game? iF NOT I WILL MAKE OTHER PLANS , I AM NOT INETERESTED IN GOING TO SENECA
  • Sorry caemaker (hilarious)

Looks like a no go, going to shoot for two weeks from now.