Kitchener No-Limit Hold'em Sat. Feb. 9th

13»

Comments

• Dave, I might be a little late can you blind me in ?

Thanks,

Shopsy
  • [Shopsy2] Dave, I might be a little late can you blind me in.]

Not a problem.
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Can I get a spot as well :)

Only because Shannon is such a donkey and let me beat him heads up this summer, I am going to go with one table of 11 and three of 10. Also if any of our female competitors under 30 years of age sleeps in or gets lost driving out here in their new car, we will still have a full tournament. :D

See you all in a couple of hours.
  • Just leaving Milton now, may be 5-10 late but am coming.. See ya....
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Only because Shannon is such a donkey and let me beat him heads up this summer, I am going to go with one table of 11 and three of 10. Also if any of our female competitors under 30 years of age sleeps in or gets lost driving out here in their new car, we will still have a full tournament. :D

See you all in a couple of hours.

Sweee-eeet! I knew donking off those chips to you in the summer would pay dividends at some point.

See you all there, should be a blast.

stp
  • Sorry Dave, my friend and I won't be able to make it today. We got caught in the snow in Barrie. Good luck to all.

Jeremy
  • will there still be a cash game tonight after 9pm? if so, please pm me the address. thanks
    Jen
  • qtjen wrote: »
    will there still be a cash game tonight after 9pm? if so, please pm me the address. thanks
    Jen
    Email sent

/g2
  • Thanks so much for running the tournament. You are a great host Dave.
  • Great time Dave.
    Thanks alot.

Who won???
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Who won???

Bill S. beat out Redington to win. He was not my pick to win it all.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Bill S. beat out Redington to win. He was not my pick to win it all.

Is he the one that Mark kept forgetting his name???

If so all I have to say is WOW!!!
  • He's the one that I had on the ropes with A10 vs A9, and he called all in on the flop.

Yea...

Anyways....

Great day Dave, really enjoyed myself (as I'm sure everyone in earshot could tell), thanks a lot! Can't wait for the next one. :)

Mark
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Is he the one that Mark kept forgetting his name???

If so all I have to say is WOW!!!

Kind of gives no skill players like myself hope.
  • I'd like to thank Buzzzardd as well for a great time and well run tourney. I was in the Habs jersey and lucky enough to make the money.

Good to meet many good poker players and generally nice people from the forum.....so nice I joined myself. Hope to see many of you again soon.
  • Welcome to the forum.

Much to learn here.
  • Nice to see you joined Chris. Loved the Habs shirt.