Orangeville poker tournaments

Anyone interested in semi-regular poker tournaments on Sundays starting at 11 in Orangeville, I can highly recommend them, 30 min blinds, $50. buyins, approx 60 players, rake free, very well run... Contact me directly for details. I will only respond to people I know to protect the organizer...

Comments

• i have been to 3 of these...well run, friendly people...and it starts ontime!!!!
  • Have any forumers gone to this recently? I haven't had a chance to go to the tournament yet, but I know the organizer is excellent and he even calculates Patience Factors, 8) so I am thinking of trying it out soon.
    compuease wrote: »
    Sundays starting at 11 in Orangeville, I can highly recommend them, 30 min blinds, $50. buyins, approx 60 players, rake free, very well run...
  • I would be intrested. Copmuease, I probably know you to see you, but not for sure. I've played Gtown friday nights, and was on the bins team for royal. I'm sure another forum member could vouch for me. Anyways let me know.
  • I have been to a few, and going to tomorrows tournamnet.
    Blinds are based on WSOP Tournaments with a $1500 buy in.

$50 gets you 3000 in chips and you can pay an extra $5 to get an extra 1000 in chips, this $5 is to pay for the rental of the hall and any other expenses.

Similar to what I run out of my house every other Saturday night in orangeville through out the winter.
  • this topic got resurrected a bit too late..there are only 2 tounaments left..this Sunday and the the Sunday after that, which will be a 100$ buy in..
  • When does the next season start usually?
  • Unfortunately, I heard that the WSOP-style league won't restart until the fall. It seems that about ten of the people who play there will be busy this summer going to the WSOP. I had no idea that there were so many winning sharks playing in such a small town!
    compuease wrote: »
    When does the next season start usually?