Bristol St. presents -- "Merry Xmas Maddness 4" - Sun Dec 30th @3pm (Waterloo)

Comments

• TwoThree' wrote: »
    Oh ya I am so there!
    Oh ya, I am all in blind 1st hand WHOS CALLING!

Eff that...

I raise!!

Umm... Can I start with money back?

Mark
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Also, once again, if anyone has an nice prizes they'd like to donate for bust out prizes, special prizes, etc., I'm very willing to recieve them.. Please send me a PM if you can provide something.

Thanks!!!

I'll bring a couple of things

Milton Slim
  • Updated as of now. Please double check that you're on the list. About a dozen spots remain. Wooohooo!!!
  • Please add me to the list. Looking forward to it.

Dave P.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Eff that...

I raise!!

Umm... Can I start with money back?

Mark

Fine! 1st and 2nd hands all in blind! You got the guts for that DrTyore!?
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Updated as of now. Please double check that you're on the list. About a dozen spots remain. Wooohooo!!!

What are you going to need for tables and chairs, cards etc?
    Fine! 1st and 2nd hands all in blind! You got the guts for that DrTyore!?

Wanna make it 3?!??! I'm in! :)

Mark

Mark

Pssh..only 3?!
  • Wait a second, let me get this straight, you're allowed to look at your cards during rebuys?!?!?!?!

/g2
  • IS THERE ROOM FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please tell me there is room for Acidjoe and da hoe... :) Loved playing at the one last year... :) Let us know thanks rob
  • Plenty of room!
  • [QUOTE=Zithal;133443
    Hall 'o Fame (ie. The Biggest Drunks Club):

2006 - "Haddon" Josh ("DataMn" Al, runner up)
    2005 - "compuease" Jeff (??, runner up)
    2004 - "magithighs" Lou ("pkrfce9" Greg, runner up)

[/QUOTE]

Announcing a "bounty" on my 2 co-defending champions, a $10. bill on each of their heads..... Take em out, makes it easier for me to be the first 2 time Merry Xmas champion!
  • Sounds like fun. Count me in.

Mark

DONE! even if we are not at the same table!
  • add myself in on this rob! (if there's room?)
  • moose wrote: »
    Are you sure? It's a skill factor -10 tournament with a patience factor of 0.

Fun Factor of Infinity!

I didn't think the skill factor was that high, but if you add alcohol the patience factor does go to 1.5 per 12 beers. The fun factor stays at infinity.
  • I would like to say DrTyore now has a BOUNTY on his head MUHAHAHAA!!! a 500 pc chip set! goes to the person who takes him out!
    I would like to say DrTyore now has a BOUNTY on his head MUHAHAHAA!!! a 500 pc chip set! goes to the person who takes him out!

How many times?
  • Ouch!

First person that takes me out gets to help me take off my pants..... and if they refuse that.. it's a lapdance!

Mark
    Ouch!

First person that takes me out gets to help me take off my pants..... and if they refuse that.. it's a lapdance!

Mark

Thats just wrong !!!
    Ouch!

Mark

*crosses fingers* Please don't put me at Mark's table
  • Please delete Big Bob, he won't be able to make it... See you Sunday....

YAWN...IT'S BEEN DONE

n684420323_1353473_6228.jpg

n684420323_1353471_7170.jpg
  • can i reserve 3 seats for sunday?name is hanson, eric and nicolas. can u send me an email and tell me the detail address? my email is wymhanson@msn.com
  • Please add 1 more Rock, Mark C. He's our young gun that has been promoted to the "big" team and played with us at the Ryder... Not sure how he'll adjust to the crazyness of Xmas madness but it's a good chance to show him how the real game is played....
  • Wait a minute...

The pants are still on in those pics! (No Johnnie, that is NOT an invitation to post those other ones...)

Mark
  • Add Taunya please.

stp
    (No Johnnie, that is NOT an invitation to post those other ones...)

haha...you read my mind. Consider my not posting them your Xmas gift.

Rob: will you be assigning the seats in advance again this year? I think it worked out really well last year in getting the show started on time (or close to it), plus the added time is great for collusion:)

Johnnie

ps to all....I just noticed the tournament starts at 3pm. Just thought I'd bring that to everyone's attention.
  • Shoot!

We have to bring a gift?!?! I didn't see that part...

Reading... it's what the cool kids are doing

Mark
  • Only two more sleeps... :) cant wait that long hurry hurry!!!!!!