Bristol St. 2007 GRAND FINAL - LIVE UPDATE THREAD

2»

Comments

• Zithal wrote: »
    And we have a 2007 Champion,

"Kristy_sea" joins "stpboy" and "SirWatts" to become the 2007 GRAND CHAMPION!!!! Audio updates soon!!!

Congrats Kristy! You were down but never gave up and put up a tough fight heads up. Wish I was able to put you away with those hands but I guess my luck-box charm ran out. Congrats again, a very worthy champion.

And let me thank Zithal for continuously opening his house for these great games, and your efforts for keeping scores/points. *salutes*
  • Congratulations Kristy. What an incredible come back from a single $1000 chip. Great poker, great food, great friends all around today.
  • Congratulations, Kristy. Thanks to Zithal again. The side game was a lot of fun too.
  • Congrats Kristy.
    Maybe in 2008 I'll get my seat.
  • Congrats to Kristy, wow from only 1000 in chips, well played. Thanks again to Rob for hosting and running a terrific tournament.

labeach
  • Congratulations Kristy, very well played and well deserved victory. Thanks Rob for hosting and everything else all year long. GG all.

Sean
  • Congrats Kristy on the amazing comeback!

I think next year I'll just concentrate on winning the Wild Card tournament so I can finish high in the money of the Grand Final. Well done Wes and GG to the other money finishers.

Zithal, I raise my glass to salute you! Thanks so much for another outstanding season!

All the best of the Holidays to all, so you at Merry Xmas (I mean Pantless) Madness!
  • Great Job Kristy and thanks Rob for the great time once again.
  • I forgot to thank the boys and girl in the cash game. T'was a blast.

My personal highlight for the night was when Zithal paid Mario $5 to watch 2girls 1cup!

Priceless!
  • Ha! I was gonna post that Wes was guaranteed at least 2nd place since he won the Wildcard. gg bro!

and congrats Kristy :D

/g2
  • watch pain olympics or 2 girls 1 finger way worse then 2 girls 1 cup 2 girls 1 cup isent even that grose compared to that other stuff wow its nasty
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I forgot to thank the boys and girl in the cash game. T'was a blast.

My personal highlight for the night was when Zithal paid Mario $5 to watch 2girls 1cup!

Priceless!

Mario..oh gosh, I guess you shoudl have been there on Wednesday when I warned people not too watch it..but hey i had to watch the darn thing for free..lol..