Game 11 winner

Congrats Michael on your first Ching Hill win!

1: Michael
2: Chris
3: Steve
Bubble: AJ
Chump: Me (boo hoo)

Since no picture was taken, I had an artist do a rendering of the momentous occasion:

game11win.gif

Comments

• The beat of the night goes to Kris.....

Blinds are 50/100. Kris pushes all-in from mid position for a total of 600 chips.

Folded around to Donkey Nit in the BB aka BigChrisEl...who thinks for a long ass time and then calls.

Donkey Nit shows Ks-Qs (it's suited) Kris shows pocket 6's.

Flop comes and has a 6 in the door with a Jack and another rag.

Donkey Nit says it is done, but some one says "no....runner-runner."

Turn is a 9. River 10.

Ouch....but it was suited.
  • Didn't really want to post since I wouldn't know how our own AJ would feel about it but I must say that the pic is so damn cute!!!!

You pegged me just about right but with one little correction..., I am not wearing lipstick that Thursday night just so that you know - more like every Sunday just before the 12 o'clock mass lol!

PS: That "someone" is me... I was dealing and saw the trips on the flop but you had a long shot runner-runner chance on hitting your straight and guess what..., it did! Ouch indeed
  • Good game everyone. Congrats to Michael on his first win!!! Well done and deserved!!!

Chris, do you feel bad about this hand??? I don't consider it a bad call or a bad beat. Forget the pot odds and you have a mid pair against two overs before the flop, very close to 50-50 and that means that by the river it can go either way... Moreover, this is like a family tradition with Elliots and me. If you recall a few seasons back Eleanore did exactly the same thing to my pocket Kings. She drew to a streight with her QJ and busted me out of the tourney, trip kings this time...

Ye'll have a good weekend,
    AC
  • Good game guys.

Donkey, I thought you had this one locked for sure. What happened?

Derek
  • derksen wrote: »
    Good game guys.

Donkey, I thought you had this one locked for sure. What happened?

Derek

When Michael crippled Steve (Steve only had more the BB then) he had about a 2 to 1 chip lead on me. 8500 to my 3500.

Once I busted Eleanor I never got many more chips, just picked up blinds here and there to lose them back in the blinds.

Heads up I got no real solid hands and with less the 10 BB I had to push or fold.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Once I busted Eleanor I never got many more chips, just picked up blinds here and there to lose them back in the blinds.

Heh. I was wondering how long you'd hold off before mentioning that. Punk.
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Good game everyone. Congrats to Michael on his first win!!! Well done and deserved!!!

Chris, do you feel bad about this hand??? I don't consider it a bad call or a bad beat. Forget the pot odds and you have a mid pair against two overs before the flop, very close to 50-50 and that means that by the river it can go either way... Moreover, this is like a family tradition with Elliots and me. If you recall a few seasons back Eleanore did exactly the same thing to my pocket Kings. She drew to a streight with her QJ and busted me out of the tourney, trip kings this time...

Ye'll have a good weekend,
    AC

Well it was a dirty beat, 50/50 pre-flop but it is just gut wrenching to win that way. I'd rather a King flop and you not hit then you making trips and me making a straight.

It is just gross to lose that way. (I know because I lose that way a lot.)
  • Congrats Michael on your 1st Ching Hill win.

Once you crippled me you had a very strong chip lead.

see you all next Thursday