Bristol St. Classics XXXVIII, XXXIX - Tues, Dec 4th, Wed Dec 5th

2»

Comments

• I can't make it tonight. Everyone have a good time.
  • Can't make it although I really want to meet Alan Smithee :D
  • Looking forward to playing tonight. Just wish Kristy could be there so I could own her again! Hahahahahahaha! Yes!

Trying to outplay me heads up should not be part of your game plan. That's the only advice I can offer you Kristy.

stp
  • Was there a cash game last night? What time did the poker finish for the night? I can make the drive tonight by 7 PM, but if I'm out early, I want to play more poker somewhere instead of driving straight home.
    Zithal wrote: »
    first ten players were eliminated before an hour passed
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Looking forward to playing tonight. Just wish Kristy could be there so I could own her again! Hahahahahahaha! Yes!

Trying to outplay me heads up should not be part of your game plan. That's the only advice I can offer you Kristy.

stp

Do you mean when I tanked for two minutes on over-shoving you with little to no fold equity and only A-high because you were oozing absolute weakness?

I eventually elected to fold because I couldn't be sure you didn't have a pair of 2's, OR that you were a good enough player to fold them?

Is that when you owned me Shannon?

GG.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Was there a cash game last night? What time did the poker finish for the night? I can make the drive tonight by 7 PM, but if I'm out early, I want to play more poker somewhere instead of driving straight home.

Last night was Retro-Bristol circa 2004. Only started with 2 tables, down to FT before 1st break, and the cash game started at 10pm-ish.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Do you mean when I tanked for two minutes on over-shoving you with little to no fold equity and only A-high because you were oozing absolute weakness?

I eventually elected to fold because I couldn't be sure you didn't have a pair of 2's, OR that you were a good enough player to fold them?

Is that when you owned me Shannon?

GG.

That's exactly when I owned you!! K8 Make moneyyyyyyyy! Like I said, the only place I had you beat in that hand was between my legs. I had the balls to make the bet! woot woot!

stp
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Was there a cash game last night? What time did the poker finish for the night? I can make the drive tonight by 7 PM, but if I'm out early, I want to play more poker somewhere instead of driving straight home.
    I can't make the main tourney ( :( ), but may swing by later (just before 10) if there's enough people/interest for a cash game. I'll give somebody there a call later to see.
  • I'm on my way. I'll probably be 5 or 10 minutes late, but I'm in for the $2 best hand money also.

Sean
  • Thanks for a good night once again Rob. I forgot to dig out that toonie, I'll pay double next time.

Sean
  • Money finishers for Wednesday:

1. Blondefish
    2. JohnnieH :)
    3. Sstar

Also stpboy and JohnnieH shared the sidebet prizepool of $110.

gg all, thanks again Rob.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Money finishers for Wednesday:

1. Blondefish
    2. JohnnieH :)
    3. Sstar

Also stpboy and JohnnieH shared the sidebet prizepool of $110.

gg all, thanks again Rob.

Congrats Blondefish. Show up for one tourney and takes it down :D