Game 9 List

With Greg in Turning Stone this week, it should be a nice change for someone else to take home some winnings.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-23 15:57:41
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-24 11:12:12
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-26 07:12:35
DWett - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-26 13:49:36
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - verbal
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-27 06:44:15
MCflip73 - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-28 10:11:32
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-28 15:54:53
ElElliott - Seat Reserved - confirmed
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - confirmed
PokerJAH - Seat Reserve - tentative

Comments

• Looks like a pretty light game this week. Doesn't look like Chris and El are going to make it this week. Remember, if we don't get 8 players, it won't be an official league game. Hope to see a couple more players make it out.
  • I might be there. I won't know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    I might be there. I won't know for sure until tomorrow afternoon.

I'm the same, if I am coming I will have to let you know later today and will be a few minutes late.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    I'm the same, if I am coming I will have to let you know later today and will be a few minutes late.

Thought I had you BOTH up as tentative, sorry Chris. Hope you both can make it out. If you're sure you'll be late, we'll blind you in for the first two levels until you get there.
  • what's the latest I can arrive? If I get there at 9pm, what will be my starting stack? I guess I need to see if this will be an official game as I need this one to make it to the required 4.
  • By the looks of the current list, it will be an official league game. If you know you're going to be late, we blind you in for the first two blind levels, so the latest you can arrive is 8:40pm. If you haven't arrived by the end of the second blind level, your chips are removed. Sorry, Jim, but that's the best way we have found to keep it fair to everyone.

Hope you can make it out.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    By the looks of the current list, it will be an official league game. If you know you're going to be late, we blind you in for the first two blind levels, so the latest you can arrive is 8:40pm. If you haven't arrived by the end of the second blind level, your chips are removed. Sorry, Jim, but that's the best way we have found to keep it fair to everyone.

Hope you can make it out.

ok, so will I start with 955 chips at 8:40? Can you PM your number so I can call you if I am coming. Thanks.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    ok, so will I start with 955 chips at 8:40? Can you PM your number so I can call you if I am coming. Thanks.

PM sent...hope you can make it out
  • Jim - not sure how you arrived at 955 chips? It'll depend on how many rounds we get in at each level (i.e. how many blinds you'll miss).
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    Jim - not sure how you arrived at 955 chips? It'll depend on how many rounds we get in at each level (i.e. how many blinds you'll miss).

I'm known for my math skills, lol. I was thinking of clubs where they typically take away one round of blinds per level missed so: 5+10+10+20 = 45-1000 = 955. I now realize it was a silly question.
  • Count me in for tonight, I will be there, if I am late just blind me off.
  • I'm in too....I won't be late.

Ahhh.,..I get it now Jim. I just didn't want you to be upset if you showed up and had less than 955 ;)
  • I guess you figured out I couldn't make it this week. Hope it was a fun night. My pick is Max for game 9. He has been close two weeks running.
  • Alas, Max was a no show as well. Still playing, just hit the bubble. Eleanor, Jeff (short stack), Justin, and Micheal (big stack) are battling it out now.

Update; Micheal is OUT!! Lost a HUGE hand to Justin and was crippled. Now Justin and Jeff share the chip lead. Justin is pulling off some huge miracle catches.