Son Of A B**tch!

Comments

• Again?

Ching Hill MUST be rigged:D

Well done, Greg!
  • muhuhahaaaaaaaaa! thanks johnnie.

and thanks el and aj for folding to my push and mike for losing A7 vs 76o.

i'm taking next week off to give someone else a chance to make some ez muhnayyyyy.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »

I REALLY have to learn to keep my mind on the game :rage:
  • More details please?

How can a guy with 1000 chips and blinds being 200-400 win?

I know the first part...have him push all-in for a total of 500 chips and have the SB fold for the extra 300 and then have the BB fold for the extra 100 but what happens next?
  • he hits the river to double up with A6 against AQ with 1,200 in chips to get back to 2,400. He should have been gone on the all-in of 500 when the blinds are 200-400. The small blind folds for an extra 300 and the bb folds for an extra 100. Come on guys/gals, I thought you wanted to keep Greg out of the money for a change. I guess it pays to colour up more often so when a player pushes, people don't fold when it is only another 1/4BB to call. Heads up was only one hand when my KQ came up against Greg's QQ. I got a J10 on the flop but did not improve. Greg has horse shoes up his $$$!
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    muhuhahaaaaaaaaa! thanks johnnie.

i'm taking next week off to give someone else a chance to make some ez muhnayyyyy.

I must say that I had the chance to put you away for good and got rivered.... like I always say, cards need to cooperate and it didn't.

Honestly, you gotta get rid of that horseshoe my man...., pass it on in this direction would you?!?! Either that or you literally need "two decks" to pull this one off but it's always good!

I figured once I swung over all my chips to your direction, it's pretty much a done deal!!!

Great game Greg!
  • I think Greg puts some kind of Hex on the players.

I push all-in for 950 at the 200/400 and get called because of pot odds from the BB.

Greg pushes all-in for 500 and it is instantly folded.....
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    he hits the river to double up with A6 against AQ with 1,200 in chips to get back to 2,400. He should have been gone on the all-in of 500 when the blinds are 200-400. The small blind folds for an extra 300 and the bb folds for an extra 100. Come on guys/gals, I thought you wanted to keep Greg out of the money for a change. I guess it pays to colour up more often so when a player pushes, people don't fold when it is only another 1/4BB to call. Heads up was only one hand when my KQ came up against Greg's QQ. I got a J10 on the flop but did not improve. Greg has horse shoes up his $$$!

Give the guy a break will ya?!? Can't you tell AJ was a bit discombobulated and extremely tired that evening...., probably wanting to go to sleep more than anything else but you guys kept dragging the game on like it was chess or something lol...., plus his head wasn't in it all that well and might have been side tracked with all that commotion downstairs. I betcha he'll bounce back next week..., ain't that right AJ?!?!
  • I had you to win, what happened?
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    I think Greg puts some kind of Hex on the players.

I push all-in for 950 at the 200/400 and get called because of pot odds from the BB.

Greg pushes all-in for 500 and it is instantly folded.....

Yeah that was easy seeing that I have pot odds... wink wink! Shouldn't even bothered looking at the card as any two garbage will do. Happened to pulled off one of "greg's move" and rivered you - that's all.

Greg on the other hand, blurted the words "all-in" and made it look like it's another $10k or something so I figure it's more than just a hex! Couldn't quite put my finger on it but it's one of those unsolved mysteries.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    I had you to win, what happened?

I must say that I had myself pegged to win yesterday before the game started as well seeing that I adjusted my game to suit Greg's style of play.

What can I say..., cards, cards and more cards - that's all I gotz to say! After you left and we went back to button dealing and it literally took me three hands to follow you both outside the door.

My A7s vs Greg's all-in on 76o - got rivered doubled-up greg
    Next hand all-in pocket JJs - won blinds and added another 600
    Next hand all-in K10o vs Greg's pocket JJs - busted!

What's interesting is that the next hand after, we realized that some of the decks were mixed together and by this time it was a little tad late to pull the "misdeal" card - paused the game to sort out the cards and then left - I knew then it's Greg to loose!
  • I folded the SB to Greg's push - but I assumed the BB would call. My bad. I should have called, but I didn't figure he'd claim the pot uncontested.

Nice run Greg. It's almost a record. Almost ;)

Good luck at TS next week.
  • I know I should have called blind. I know it as much as I know Greg is the luckiest SOB alive!

MAJOR BRAIN FART!
  • Last night was a weird tournament for me; the best hands I had all night were AQ, AJ and A10 with the best pair being 77. The AQ lost to an A7 all-in and the A10 and AJ were folded to after a raise. I didn't hit a single flop and somehow managed to survive and make it heads-up again with Greg. With a 9 to 2 advantage in chips against almightly Greg, I didn't have much chance to stage a come back. Greg should have been shut out of the money but he stayed alive a few times with some well placed all-ins. While a lot of players avoided the all-in until their final 500 chips, Greg made sure most of his all-ins were in the 1,200 plus range so it would do damage to any of the other players with only 11k of chips in play. Hats off to Greg for coming back from the brink to win another one.
  • Balla.

Do you have the next pose all picked out for the 5 timer?
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Balla.

Do you have the next pose all picked out for the 5 timer?

will have to wait as he will be in TS next week.