Game 7 List

This is the list so far this week. I'm unable to send out reminder emails at the present time so if you want in, you'll have to let me know another way.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-09 15:45:58
DWett - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-09 16:22:06
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-12 07:01:58
MCflip73 - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-12 13:48:54
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-12 17:51:11
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-13 06:10:48
LPink - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-13 07:56:19
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-13 13:25:38
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - verbal
pokerJAH - Seat Reserved - posting
Pkrfce9 - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-13 20:03:06
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-14 05:31:37
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-11-14 06:28:20
JHJ - Seat Reserved - posting
Ryan - Seat Reserved - email
Derksen - Seat Reserved - posting
HighFlyer - Seat Reserved - posting

Comments

• I have sent you a PM about tomorrow. Hopefully you have room for a newbie :)
  • Got your PM....lots of room left. I'll put you down as coming out! Great to have some new blood again
  • FYI From the HPT site:

STR82ACE- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-09 15:45:58
    DWett- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-09 16:22:06
    GarryC- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-12 07:01:58
    MCflip73- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-12 13:48:54S
    teveKerr- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-12 17:51:11
    ACDC- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-13 06:10:48
    LPink- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-13 07:56:19
    FishBoy- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-13 13:25:38
    Pkrfce9- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-13 20:03:06
    EElliott- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-14 05:31:37
    BigChrisEl- Seat Reserved- 2007-11-14 06:28:20
  • thanks, glad there is some room. The start time is great so things are looking good. Put me down as a yes and if there is a change I will know first thing tomorrow. How many tournaments left in the season?
  • Haven't had a chance to update from the HPT site, thanks Chris.

Jim, this is Game 7 of 12, so there's still a full half season of play left. Plenty of time to gain some momentum.
  • Count me in!
  • I have crossed the roads of Zion... but can I climb to the top of Ching Hill? We shall see... count me in for sure.
  • looks like a good turnout for tonight. first place will be a nice piece of change...

p.s. ching hill = ez muhnayyyyyy
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »

Oh, I got the medicine for you tonight. Now that I've taken a couple of dives to make you all think I'm not a threat, I think tonight is as good a time as any to start filling my pockets again.

NO FIVES!!!
  • Zion? Wasn't the place where all the humans were living in the Matrix movies?

You're IN Jim...tonight's target...GREG! EZMoney indeed
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    looks like a good turnout for tonight. first place will be a nice piece of change...

Most of us can't out flop Jack's with our 10's, or beat A-J with K-Q Greg ;)
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Most of us can't out flop Jack's with our 10's, or beat A-J with K-Q Greg ;)

tt>jj - let's not talk about how horribly badly that was played...

kq>aj - meh pretty standard. pot odds. blah blah blah.

those aren't the two best examples of my luckboxing i can think of! how about AKo all-in pre-flop to triple up when it hits the nut flush on the river? or catching AA (finally) to burst the bubble?

you gotta have some luck on your side to win these by 23:15. pushing 16xBB with A5o into AA ain't gonna get it done.

bring your 'B' game jim and you'll do fine. looking forward to playing with you!
  • Hi AJ,

I am 90% good to go tonight. I will let you know othewise.

Thanks
  • WOW...great game shaping up...one more participant and we'll pay off the Top 4!!
  • I more person eh... hmmm :) Put me down AJ, I'm tired of seeing all about some Greg guy winning..... we will see how he deals with some ninja skills :P
  • Everyone shows up...

TOP 4 PAYOUT!!!

Should be quite the game tonight, by the looks of it. New blood, returning champs, and abit of target shooting by the sounds of this thread.

Thanks to everyone for making it a great night!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    EZMoney indeed
    glad to see you agree, AJ.

p.s. how be we change the name of the league to KA-ching hill? wooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Is this why Greg never comes to Kitchener anymore, Sounds like he just has to show up and people line his pockets with money :)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I have crossed the roads of Zion... but can I climb to the top of Ching Hill? We shall see... count me in for sure.

Well I climb to the top of Ching Hill last night, but nobody warned me about this Greg guy standing at the pinnacle with a sledgehammer in his hand.... holy cow, he did it again.... AQ vs A7, come on.
  • Shopsy2 wrote: »
    Is this why Greg never comes to Kitchener anymore, Sounds like he just has to show up and people line his pockets with money :)

Greg needs to see a Doctor because he has some serious horse shoes stuck some where. ;)
  • You guys really put the blind schedule to the test last night...who knew TD would register GAME OVER and you two would still be playing...sheesh

Another first in the league...LONGEST GAME TO DATE!! Widow maker round didn't stand a chance against you two.

Great game. I'll post the pic and the info when I get home tonight.
  • Shopsy2 wrote: »
    Is this why Greg never comes to Kitchener anymore, Sounds like he just has to show up and people line his pockets with money :)
    wha? they have games in kitchener now?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    You guys really put the blind schedule to the test last night...who knew TD would register GAME OVER and you two would still be playing...sheesh

Another first in the league...LONGEST GAME TO DATE!! Widow maker round didn't stand a chance against you two.

Great game. I'll post the pic and the info when I get home tonight.

none of this all-in after two hands heads-up garbage; Greg has to start to earn his money at the Hill. Thanks AJ for putting up with us until 12:30 and dealing to the very last hand. Great to make it to Ching Hill after all my failed attempts. I will save my analysis of the Ching Hill league until your tournament summary.