Bristol St. Classic XXXVI - Wed. Nov 7th @ 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• Thanks for a great time Rob.

See you next week.
  • Thanks for hosting Rob!

Despite the anal rapage 3 times in a row to end my night, I still had fun!

Plus - With the high hand jackpot that I decided to enter at the last minute I still came out ahead!!
  • Mario won didn't he?

I run so bad... :(

(GG ;))
  • Yep.... Mario becomes a back to back champion and wins his third title of the year. (Plus keeps the $20 bounty that Kristy put on him)

It was an.... interesting final table.

Should have results done and updated by Sat. afternoon. (maybe Friday night)
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Yep.... Mario becomes a back to back champion and wins his third title of the year. (Plus keeps the $20 bounty that Kristy put on him)

He was down to $4K at one point.....great game Mario!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    He was down to $4K at one point.....great game Mario!

He must have put his money in behind. That's only way to win a hand at that Satan's table. To put it in perspective, when you watch WPT and Sexton says something like "He's on the ropes. His only outs are 8-9 for the straight or running diamonds for the chop......" and his speech ends with " He caught lightning in a bottle to win that hand!" That was every 2nd hand. Great job again Rob. Although I'd put that cursed deck somewhere safe.
  • You mean when he knocked out Peteski's QQ with K9 or on the final hand when Mario knew he was ahead but was afraid to call because he was sure the best hand was going to lose again?
  • Wow thats impressive Mario, nice back to back.
  • PS. Got real lazy on Saturday, then real busy on Sunday. Results and standings updates will be posted tonight or tomorrow.