Bristol St. Schedule for the rest of 2007

Hey everyone,

The write-up for the last event is done, but I need to fix my copy of Visual Studio before I upload it. In the meantime, I thought I'd post the schedule of remaining tournaments in 2007 so that you can plan ahead and see what's available for the rest of the year.

These are not open (yet) for reservations... look for seperate threads for that, especially BSC 36 coming very soon.

Wed. Nov 7th - Bristol Street Classic XXXVI
Wed. Nov 14th - Bristol Street Classic XXXVII
Sun. Dec 2nd - Bristol Street H.O.R.S.E. 2
Tues., Wed. Dec 4th, 5th - Bristol Street Classics XXXVIII, XXXIX (Back2Back)***
Wed. Dec 12th - Bristol Street Wildcard Tournament
Sat. Dec 15th - Bristol Street 2007 GRAND FINAL
Sun. Dec 30th - Merry Xmas Maddess

***The Back2Back tournaments will have a seperate pot, split 50% with the people that make the points in both tournaments, 25% with the people that make the money in both tournaments, 25% with the people that make the money in both tournaments -OR- 100% to anyone who can win both.

Sadly, my Saturday's are spoken for, for the rest of the year, so look for the Bender to happen in early 2008.

Comments

• Umm.. I"m assuming since I've not seen it elsewhere, if there really is a Bristol this wednesday, I'm in! Same for the 14th... hell, I'm in for all of these except merry xmas madness (i'm out of the country! :( )

Unless, you're going to be posting a thread?

Mark
  • Oh.. and Mario and Kristy are in for Wednesday as well

Mark
  • I'm in for the 7th.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    These are not open (yet) for reservations... look for seperate threads for that
    Just a bump for those who can't read ;)
  • Reading's for chumps...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Umm.. I"m assuming since I've not seen it elsewhere, if there really is a Bristol this wednesday, I'm in! Same for the 14th... hell, I'm in for all of these except merry xmas madness (i'm out of the country! :( )

Unless, you're going to be posting a thread?

Mark

Cheater!!

Oh - and if Mark gets away with it you can sign me up for every event. Especially a Merry XMas Madness with a way higher chance of noone removing their pants!!