Cook Crew Bounty Shootout 2, Oct. 24 @ 7:00pm, Kitchener

The Cook Crew is pleased to announce:
:DThe Cook Crew "Bounty Shootout 2" :D
No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament
Wednesday, October 24th at 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

Finally, work is back to normal, so the Cook Crew is back! Players will receive 2500 chips and a bounty chip for a $20 buy-in. There will be no rebuys or add-on. Players will receive $5 from the prize pool for each player they knock out, and the remainder of the prize pool will be used for the final table payouts. Play will cease on each table when it gets down to 2 players (or top 3 if we start with 3 tables) and these players will advance to the final table (with their bounty chips). Players at the final table will each start with 5000 chips.

"Robert's Rules" will be used to resolve any disputes, with standard Cook Crew blinds and payouts. Each level will be 15 minutes long for the preliminary tables, and 20 minutes long for the final table. The tournament is expected to last 4-6 hours. People are free to play additional games as tables become available. This will be a KWTC event if we start with 16 or more players.

When registering, please include your first name and last initial. If you need directions, let me know by PM. For reference, I am located in the Stanley Park area of Kitchener. BYOB BYOS.
***** PLEASE RSVP TO RESERVE A SEAT *****

Comments

• 1. "beanie42" Trevor
    2. "kangax5" Jenn
    3. "Redington" Tyson
    4. "westside8" Wes
    5. "DrTyore" Mark
    6. "itsame" Mario
    7. "DataMn" Al
    8. "Hobbes" Ron
    9. "JohnnieH"
    10. "Aiki65" Don
    11. "Ranger" Mike
    12. "joeheartsdi" Joe
    13. "stpboy" Shannon
    14. "waltsfriend" Sandy
    15. "Zithal" Rob
    16. "800Over" Nik
    17. "sstar" Sean
    18. "BigE" Eric
  • yep yep

damn this message is too short...maybe now it is ok
  • Count me in...
  • Mario and I are in
  • Sign me up!

Al
  • Reserve me a spot.
    Will confirm by Friday.

Ron
  • I'm in....
  • Sign me up.
  • Please sign me up Trevor!

Mike B
  • sign me up plz!
  • Add me please

stp
  • The home game satellite I was supposed to play in may not happen, so please reserve a spot for me. Like Hobbes, I can confirm later. Thanks.
  • Trevor if you don't mind I would like to sign up tentatively too. I have to be in Toronto for work that day, and I'm not sure exactly when I will be getting back to KW.
  • Hey Trevor....I guess I will follow...Can you sign me up tentatively...I may have something on that day...but I will let you know for sure on Monday :)...Thanks
  • Well, being the next night I was going to hold a Bristol Event, I now find myself free to enjoy hosting by others. Sign me up!!

Rob.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Sign me up!!

Rob.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Stop the presses! Did I read this right?!?! :D
  • You can now confirm me Trev.
  • Hook a brotha up!.....
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Well, being the next night I was going to hold a Bristol Event, I now find myself free to enjoy hosting by others. Sign me up!!
    I don't know whether I'm happy you can finally make it to my place, or sad that I killed a Bristol...

This thing is shaping up pretty good - looking forward to next week!
  • Sign me up also please.

Sean
  • seat me!!!
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    I don't know whether I'm happy you can finally make it to my place, or sad that I killed a Bristol...

This thing is shaping up pretty good - looking forward to next week!

No worries, between the show I'm directing and the fact that today is my last day at Sun Life and I start a new job on Monday (by choice), I'm feeling a little overwhelmed so it'll be nice to just show up and play like a donk.

To catch up with the number of events I wanted to host, well... I have plans...
  • My plans are still holding so for now I will say take me off the list.....Thanks
  • List is updated - see everyone tonight.
  • I'll likely be about 15-20 minutes late. Please blind me out.
  • PM from Eric, he's eating supper than coming late.

Also I just talked to Mario, he will also be late.

I'm leaving the house now, and will be on time.
  • Thanks for the updates guys. It looks like we will have 17 (or 18 with Sandy), so it will be 3 tables of 5/6. Should be fun.
  • Just arriving home now, and heading right back out. I may be 5 or 10 minutes behind.

Sean
  • Thanks for hosting Trev...
  • Yeah, thanks for the great time Jenn and Trevor. I don't apologize to anyone for sucking out on them, it was my turn to suck out. You've had your turn x5! lol

Please see...
    http://http://www.pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=8187&highlight=kwtc

stp