Game 3 Player's List

Only the third game of the season, and Steve has already taken the top spot from Darryl. Darryl still leads in money though, but its too soon to be saying either one of these guys will control the season.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-13 07:51:29
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-13 08:01:35
MCflip73 - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-13 12:11:37
DWett - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-13 12:34:52
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-15 06:15:51
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-15 08:46:19
Max - Seat Reserved - phone
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-16 16:33:11
Highflyer - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-16 19:15:16
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-17 06:02:38
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-10-17 06:05:23
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - posting

Comments

• Pretty quiet week so far...Chris? Eleanor?? Jeff? Amanda?? Lisa? Alot of missing players so far, but I still think we can get a couple of tables together.
  • I'm in. See ya tomorrow night.
  • I'm in. See ya tomorrow night.

Jeff you should just reply by saying

"Taking suckas to school"

which would mean that you are in.
  • Still plenty of room for tonight's game. Invite your friends, family, co workers, spouses...hell even people you don't like.

Be nice to get some of the HBK or WaterLosers to show up once in awhile too ;)
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Jeff you should just reply by saying

"Taking suckas to school"

which would mean that you are in.

lol ok with a slight variation, "Takin suckas to home school"
    STR82ACE wrote:
    Be nice to get some of the HBK or WaterLosers to show up once in awhile too :wink:

Too funny AJ, but you know those punks will never show up. It's too much for them already losing to us twice a year, I don't think they can handle the beatings on a weekly basis.
  • Too funny AJ, but you know those punks will never show up. It's too much for them already losing to us twice a year, I don't think they can handle the beatings on a weekly basis.
    No, I couldn't handle the drive on a weekly basis. But I did chat with AJ at the Cup, and I'm planning on making the trek soon. Works back to normal, but reacquainting myself with the family is priority for the next few weeks. I'm hoping to make the trip sometime in November though. Once I commit, I'm pretty sure I'll have a van-load coming with me though, so I hope you have an extra table ;) .
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    No, I couldn't handle the drive on a weekly basis. But I did chat with AJ at the Cup, and I'm planning on making the trek soon. Works back to normal, but reacquainting myself with the family is priority for the next few weeks. I'm hoping to make the trip sometime in November though. Once I commit, I'm pretty sure I'll have a van-load coming with me though, so I hope you have an extra table ;) .

Beanie, you are always welcome to join us anytime, and bring as many as you can. We'll set up enough tables fro everyone. Would love to have you all out and participate (or donate ;) )