Moose Halloween Slayer Tourney - Cambridge

2»

Comments

• I'm sorry Moose, but I too have to bail due to unforseen circumstances.

Al
  • I have to bail as well, for datamans personal reasons :)

Actually my wife has to take off for emergency work today. If I find a sitter I will try and make the pineapple game.

Tyson

Can you PM me your phone # thanks
  • If I'm late, blind me off.
  • If anyone wants to come out for the 7 pm tourney post here and I will send you directions when we break for dinner.
  • Rob:

The second game went into overtime. It is going to make me a little late. I am just changing now, and will be there as soon as I can.
  • Thanks Mooses! It was a lot of fun..but I can't believe I forgot to use my STFU chip!
  • I had a great time Rob and Fran. Thanks so much for hosting a fun time of poker.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Thanks Mooses! It was a lot of fun..but I can't believe I forgot to use my STFU chip!

I can't believe you made it home. Or are you posting from somewhere in Listowel?
  • I maintain that I'm not getting lost, your house is moving.
  • Thanks for a great time.
    We need to chip and and get Kristy a GPS for net time.

:D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Thanks for a great time.
    We need to chip and and get Kristy a GPS for net time.

:D
    You may want to reconsider that given that she won both tournaments. It might be better if she arrives even later next time.
  • You may want to reconsider that given that she won both tournaments. It might be better if she arrives even later next time.

Ummm good point.
    I maintain that I'm not getting lost, your house is moving.

You got lost again? I guess next time I play and you are going I should pick you up.....
  • Mark, my son found your tail within 30 min of coming home...
  • moose wrote: »
    Mark, my son found your tail within 30 min of coming home...

Now that one is just too easy to use against her in the future ;)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Now that one is just too easy to use against her in the future ;)

It was Mark's tail....:D

PS Mark.
    Where's the pic?
  • I can't figure out how to get it off my damned phone :(
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to get it off my damned phone :(

Does you phone have a USB port?
    (It should)

PM me with the Make/model and I can do some checking
  • it does, you got the cord when you bought the phone I think.

Moose you have some pics too right?

AJ: I just showed cleavage, Mark was all ass..so if you're looking for some tail...;)
  • Mark, can't you just email it to yourself?
  • oddly enough... no
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    You got lost again? I guess next time I play and you are going I should pick you up.....

definately, if you drive through Washington, Plattsville, New Dundee or Paris...because I stopped in each on my scenic drive from just outside Waterloo to Cambridge.

On second thought, I'll just save myself an hour- drive straight to Bradford and come with you and Aimiee. :)

On second thought, I'll just save myself an hour- drive straight to Bradford and come with you and Aimiee. :)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
    definately, if you drive through Washington, Plattsville, New Dundee or Paris...because I stopped in each on my scenic drive from just outside Waterloo to Cambridge.

but will you get lost coming to Bradford? :) I almost spit my tea out at the monitor reading this.....
  • I can drive straight to Bradford....I just have to pretend that I'm actually going to Sarnia.
  • I just wanted you to see all the views...wtf?
  • I am a popular dude. It must be hitting a popular search item on some search engine.

Stay tuned for another tourney on Mar. 1. Posting in a few days.
  • Holy crap you're right. 18K!