Moose Halloween Slayer Tourney - Cambridge

*NEW* Multiple Event
Sat. Oct. 27, 2007
RAKE FREE event.

BWa HA Ha HAaAAaAAaAAAAAAa!

Ok due to declining numbers the tourney will be split into two events.

Event 1: 2pm $30 $5000 chips Freezeout NL Holdem. Bonus chips as below still applies.
Event 2: 7pm $20 $5000 chips Insane Pineapple Freezeout. Bonus chips as below still applies.

Insane pineapple means you will discard on the flop face up, in order starting from UTG, after the flop betting has taken place.

I assume everyone on the list is good with both events. If you want to change and register for one or the other only let me know.

Night of the Living Dead will be on the TV for any early bustouts.

There's more! There is a costume bonus! 10% extra chips for wearing a costume. (5500 total)

There's more! mmoose and I will judge those costumes. The best costume gets a 20% bonus instead (6000 total). The second best costume gets a 15% bonus. (5750 total) Sucking up to the hostess with beer is allowed. I only take $$$

Doors will open at 1:30 pm. Cards will be in the air at 2 pm. Expect an 8-9 hour day, with a 1 hr. dinner break built-in. You can go out to eat or we will also be ordering pizza. BYOB, BYOS.

Reserves:

Event #1: $30 NL Freezeout 2 pm
1. Moose
2. MMoose
3. DrTyore
4. Hobbes
6. DataMn Al
7. Kristy_Sea
8. Waltsfriend
9. Redington
10. Mario
11. Peteski

Event #2: $20 Insane Pineapple 7 pm
1. Moose
2. MMoose
3. DrTyore
4. Hobbes
6. DataMn Al
7. Kristy_Sea
8. Waltsfriend
9. Redington
10. Mario
11. Peteski

30 Player tournaments.

Payouts: TBA

.25/.50 NL $50 max, rake free side game
Cash Game:
JohnnieH

Notes:
+ Late
Directions go out by PM on Mon. Oct. 22 (only to those who haven't been to the Moose's before).

Comments

• I'm in

asdf
  • Hey ....Can you add me plus one please :)...Thanks :)

I already know what im going as :)
  • ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

maxi-mounds-breast-implants.jpg
  • I'm in!!

sdfkjsjlslgsjl
  • in.

I know what I'm going to be too...Halloween is the one day a year, I get my money out of the absurd amount of goth-wear I bought as a teenager.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    in.

I know what I'm going to be too...Halloween is the one day a year, I get my money out of the absurd amount of goth-wear I bought as a teenager.

It's supposed to be about wearing something you wouldn't wear everyday, Kristy. ;)
  • Hey, I am in.

Anyone wanna carpool?

and Im going to dress up as a nice guy :)
  • Sign me up please.
  • moose wrote: »
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

maxi-mounds-breast-implants.jpg

Is that what your dressing up as Moose?????......
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    It's supposed to be about wearing something you wouldn't wear everyday, Kristy. ;)

Well what I will be wearing is definatley not something I wear everyday...Im going to the bar afterwards so im dressing up so im already ready :)....
  • sign me up please.

stp
  • I'll translate for the boys: Mandy is going uber-sexy...

The smart money is on Lingerie and animal ears.

Good strategy, none of them will be able to focus!
    Well what I will be wearing is definatley not something I wear everyday...Im going to the bar afterwards so im dressing up so im already ready :)....
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I'll translate for the boys: Mandy is going uber-sexy...

The smart money is on Lingerie and animal ears.

Good strategy, none of them will be able to focus!

Wow I think I saw that costume on clerks II! Heeyahhhh
  • mario want to play too.
  • I :h: Slayer...I'm in!
  • The final table:

100_1791_edited.JPG

The Chips:

100_1694.jpg

The bounty chips (orange):

100_1819.JPG

The Mario and DrTyore chips:

100_1855.JPG
  • Sign me up please.
  • Sounds like fun but I'm having a Halloween dress-up Wii Bowling tournament...lame maybe but damn we're gonna drink a lot!
  • Add me Add me...... I'm pretty sure Aimee will want in too. I'm not 100% what's happening then but I love that format.
  • hey, i'd like a spot in the tourney. need directions
  • thanks a lot
  • yeah thanks for the bumps
  • Here's another bump for ya!

Moose, I need to cancel my seat in the tournament. I might be able to swing by for the ring game after. Could you still PM me your address, please?

Thanks, and good luck to all the Slayers!
  • Aimee wants to play. She'll be back from Thunderbay on Friday ( I got in last night). She has to work Saturday morning but if we are late blind us in.
  • Hey Rob...for now can you please take me off the list i dont know if i can make it on time cause i have stuff to do that day,,,for my hallloween costume and at night....Sorry :(
  • just a thought..the prize pool is getting small:

Maybe drop the bounties and just make it a $20 tourney? I think that might entice a few more players?
  • Sorry also have to bail. My bad.

stp
  • Disappointing. Ok, I've adjusted the day a bit to include two tourneys. Read the OP.

pms sent to everyone on the list.
  • Unfortunately Aimee and I are going to have to bail. I have to work this weekend and she doesn't want to drive out after working saturday morning. Sorry Moose.
  • New dealer buttons:

100_1919.JPG