Yea Baby!!

WE DID IT!!!
Ching Hill Takes Ryder Cup IV!!

thanks To Everyone Who Participated In This Event! You All Did Amazing!!

special Congratulations To DEREK for Taking Down The Event MVP Honours!! Well Done, Man!!

Comments

• Congrats guys!! Way to go Derek, MVP! Only wish I could have been there with ya.
  • Congrats to Ching and Derek's MVP performnce.

Atleast I recovered some of my flips losses. :D
  • Way to go every one,

We all played good and all made points.

Congrats to Derek for being the MVP...thanks for the beer...now don't spend all that left over MVP money on sugar sticks and bubble gum.

• Yippie!

Thanks, everyone, for being such a great team.

Dan...you were there in spirit!
  • Congrats guys! We took that game down. Well played and a great team dynamic.

Thanks for the congrats on MVP. I'm honoured ti carry you guys;) kidding!

Derek
  • derksen wrote: »
    Congrats guys! We took that game down. Well played and a great team dynamic.

Thanks for the congrats on MVP. I'm honoured to carry you guys;) kidding!

Derek

Any time you need some one to justify a bad call with 9-2(j/k) or get your team an extra 5 points, you know I'm there.
  • Nicely done CH, congratz!

Another well run event, thanks to everyone who contributed.
  • Congrats Ching Hill!

I tip my hat to you!
  • I think what made Ching Hill such a great team this round, was the love. At Ching Hill we're all about the love. *** :)

Ya Baby, that's how we do it on the Hill.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Any time you need some one to justify a bad call with 9-2(j/k) or get your team an extra 5 points, you know I'm there.

Thanks Chris.... I'm glad you're there for me and my moronic play.

Jeff.... gross, very gross.
  • Congrats guys on the win and way to go Derek with MVP...

See you all on thursday
  • I mean the all out drunken orgy man-on-man-on-man-on-women-on-women-on-man-on-man-on-man group sex kinda love, you can only get at the Hill.
    Who gets to be on top? ;)

Congratulationss again to AJ and his team.
  • Link removed.
  • Jackie Jackie Jackie....

Nice Try...and on MY PERSONAL BOARD too!!

10 day penalty!!!

I AM GODLIKE!!
  • I think what made Ching Hill such a great team this round, was the love. At Ching Hill we're all about the love. And I don't mean the respect and admiration one has for a good poker player. I mean the all out drunken orgy man-on-man-on-man-on-women-on-women-on-man-on-man-on-man group sex kinda love, you can only get at the Hill.

Ya Baby, that's how we do it on the Hill.

Now you have shared the secret of our team bonding (I told you guys I hadn't be PWND by the Bus Driver yet, this is why).....Thanks Bus Driver.

On an un-related note we have had more people pre-register for the first Ching Hill game then we have had in months.
  • First game of the new season is looking GREAT so far.

See? One victory under our belts, and we already have fans who want to watch us play in a real tournament setting ;)

Fame...gotta love it!!

Then again, it could be because of Jeff's very descriptive narrative on what really happens on THE HILL! ;)