Bristol St. Classic XXXV - Wed. Oct 3rd @ 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• Full results tomorrow, but in the meantime, a big congrats to "ItsaMe" Mario for his second 2007 Bristol Street Title!

With this win, Kristy's top finishes are 1/1/5/6, while Mario is 1/1/6/17, which means we have a very interesting race brewing!

Good to be hosting full tournaments again and look for the next one to come soon!
  • Hey Rob...Thanks for hosting..I had a good night...and CONGRATS Mario...:).....
  • Well done Mario. It's a good thing you folded that A-2 against me early at the final table.
  • Congrats to Mario and the other money finishers!
  • Rob thanks again for hosting!

My streak continues... will I ever win a bristol?

I have to stop sucking out up to get all the way to heads up...cause Karma is a real Biatch....

Mario pwned me with his horrible dog hand :)
  • I'm a dolt.

Just getting back from a week's vacation and realized that I've TOTALLY forgot to post results and update the website with recent results. I'll get that done as soon as I can...

Sorry about that all!
  • results?

oh my message too short so Im adding this...umm results?
  • I definately have some free time this Sunday between 5pm and 8pm, so that's what I'm targetting. :)

Rob.
  • This was originally a "something might have been lost at Rob's game" post, but I found it, thanks anyways.
  • Hey Rob, sorry to bother you but i'm just curious to see where I stand. Will you have a chance to update this week?

labeach