Massive points accumulated/last longer bet

Comments

• Redington wrote: »
    And Wes, Im under Wes, Im sure it is just as confusing for him too.... he's so used to being behind me :)

I'm sure you are confused, Mark is the one that's used to being behind..and under..you :D
  • Okay Hobbes, your turn. Took me awhile too. Couldn't find anything cool with the Hobbes character, so I had to google Jack 10 and look what I found ;)

Tag line: Aces crap against J10!!!
  • Awww Jeff....you went easy on me!

I couldn't fit the line in my "Custom User Title" so I put it in my signature.
  • I think I found a good picture for your avatar Wes. The tag line is "Loses to girls at poker." Here is the picture.
  • I think I found a good picture for your avatar Wes. The tag line is "Loses to girls at poker." Here is the picture.

Oh this is a close second to Kristy's! Nicely done
  • Done and done
  • Take your pick. (please pick the last one).
  • STR82ACE user_online.gif
    Super Moderator

Someone hasn't changed their user title yet.
  • So much for a work-safe site...
  • moose wrote: »
    STR82ACE user_online.gif
    Super Moderator

Someone hasn't changed their user title yet.

Couldn't find where to do it, so I changed my signature quote instead. You're the only one to have noticed yet ;)
  • Here ya go DrTyore!

http://www.eselkunst.com/images/0603/heehaw.gif

heehaw.gif

"If I was a superhero... I would be DrTy Donkey"

/g2
  • Wow, I would expect g2 to out me, but my own teammate! Then to post me up like America's most wanted.

Oh well, I'll take my punishment like a man.

A couple of notes, if I may. I know this is really Kristy's and g2's bet, and we are just a bunch of hanger ons, trying to share in the group humiliation. I still like to make 2 conditions.

1. The RC was Sept.29, and the bet stated the penalty avatars stay up for a month. So I put forth they may come down on Oct.29th. I know some have already started and other's have yet to be dished out, but I think this is fair. Those who haven't dreamed up their bitch's punishment should hurry up and do so, and those waiting get some grace days, and don't have to wait unit next RC to start this RC's punishment.

2. During the punishment period, no other bet shall over-ride the RC Avatar & tag line. (ie. if you get pwnd in heads up next week, you'll have to find some other way to humiliate yourself)

That is all. I humbly await my punishment. Oh please just not some face down passed out hairy naked guy. Anything but that.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Couldn't find where to do it, so I changed my signature quote instead. You're the only one to have noticed yet ;)

You're not getting away with this one...I'll do it for ya shortly.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    g2 and I were going to just bet $20 but I think it could be a lot more fun.

I'm suggesting that we get as many people as possible to sign up for this..and the loser has to change their Forum Picture and custom title for a month. ie: Guy in a Sexy dress, Super-imposed picture on Eeyore, Clown suit etc.

We could even make a sliding scale of a series of pics.

What do you think, any additions for the punishments?
    Keep smiling, Kristy.

And please, keep on posting!
  • 1. The RC was Sept.29, and the bet stated the penalty avatars stay up for a month. So I put forth they may come down on Oct.29th. I know some have already started and other's have yet to be dished out, but I think this is fair. Those who haven't dreamed up their bitch's punishment should hurry up and do so, and those waiting get some grace days, and don't have to wait unit next RC to start this RC's punishment.
    Oh please just not some face down passed out hairy naked guy. Anything but that.
    Since the individual results were not posted until the 1st, I think the punishment should last until November 1st.

P.S.

I'm not just saying that because I am the winner. Thanks for my avatar Rob.
  • Resized and such.. hope it worked...

Mark
  • Wow, I would expect g2 to out me, but my own teammate! Then to post me up like America's most wanted.

Don't hate the playa....

I figured a picture of you would be good enough to tell people who you were, sometimes we call you Jeff, and sometimes we call you The Bus Driver.

Plus I couldn't find a worse photo of you ;)
  • Your avatar hasn't changed Mark.

For some reason it shows up in the top right of your profile though.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Your avatar hasn't changed Mark.

For some reason it shows up in the top right of your profile though.

/g2

This good enough? I don't know wtf happened....

Mark
  • It still hasn't changed Mark. Wtf mate?

/g2
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    This good enough? I don't know wtf happened....

Mark

Thats because your profile picture is changed.but not your avatar...
  • Ah ha!

Done

Mark
  • Got one for ya Tyson
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Okay...

Wasn't my first image, (which was a picture of Cape Breton), but MUCH more interesting....

maxi-mounds-breast-implants.jpg

Tag line "OH MAMA!"
  • you guys can figure out what CISYBB stands for :)
  • can I see your big boobs?
  • g2 wrote: »
    Here ya go DrTyore!

http://www.eselkunst.com/images/0603/heehaw.gif

heehaw.gif

"If I was a superhero... I would be DrTy Donkey"

/g2

g2, you are my hero!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    can I see your big boobs?

Close, and I dont even think I asked you :)

can I see your BOO Bies..... just for a special someone :)
  • Redington wrote: »
    Close, and I dont even think I asked you :)

can I see your BOO Bies..... just for a special someone :)

sorry, thought it was an open Q.
  • haha, tyson meant he never asked to see your boobies

/g2