MARKHAM, Ontario -Small Informal Holdem event this Saturday Sept 22, 2007 at 6PM

Thanks to all who attended!

Comments

• Then post this where it belongs under "Club Games/Poker Rooms"

"For allowing us to use the bar for poker it would nice for us to reciprocate the generosity to Choco Red and buy a few drinks like beer/pop etc"

Homegame my fat as*.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Then post this where it belongs under "Club Games/Poker Rooms"

"For allowing us to use the bar for poker it would nice for us to reciprocate the generosity to Choco Red and buy a few drinks like beer/pop etc"

Homegame my fat as*.

ok, thanks for your comments.. I think :/
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Then post this where it belongs under "Club Games/Poker Rooms"

Homegame my fat as*.

Hey Wolf not to be a goof or anything but if it is rake free then wouldn't it be considerd to be a home game and not a club or poker room game. If you say it is in a bar that becomes a poker room game, than even if you have it at someones house people would concider the room that they play there card's a poker room or a card room, so should all these people post in the poker room section. Please forgive me if I have stepped on anyone's toes.

Cameron

PS Also if that is the case shouldn't the Royal Cup be in the poker room section. Although it is rake free, they place where you are having it makes money off all the beer and food sales.
  • Wolf, I think you should reconsider you postion, based on the fact the Royal Cup is in the home game section, and the owners of the place make a profit from beer and food sales. This guy is trying to confirm to the rules and doesn't need to be crapped on.

Cam
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote: »
    Wolf, I think you should reconsider you postion, based on the fact the Royal Cup is in the home game section, and the owners of the place make a profit from beer and food sales. This guy is trying to confirm to the rules and doesn't need to be crapped on.

Cam

good point
  • valid point Cam.
  • Bad_Beat46 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I put together a small group of Holdem nuts to play once in a while and found a place we can play for Sept 22, 6PM (Saturday)....

Cheers and see ya on the felt!!

How is anybody supposed to get a hold of you? You dont reply to your PM's.
  • Northred wrote: »
    He doesn't have enough posts for his PM to be enabled.

/g2
    thanks................
  • g2 wrote: »
    He doesn't have enough posts for his PM to be enabled.

/g2

Sorry I meant PM's on the meetup.com.... he answered here and still didnt reply to my PM there. Also tried the number he left for "Choco-Red" but that "cell phone" customer is unavailable....

what gives?
    Sorry I meant PM's on the meetup.com.... he answered here and still didnt reply to my PM there. Also tried the number he left for "Choco-Red" but that "cell phone" customer is unavailable....

what gives?

In meetup.com you have your reply message turned off so no one can send you a message in meetup.com. I did get your message btw.. :)

Glad you made it. Damn google maps has a bug for location. Game was good fun. Last game was a little crazy with the multi rebuys cow boy all ins.

I could say I learned a lot last nite like a 70-30% is good at 30% but I thought that too be a low % for all ins..Can't beat chinese math. Til next time..
  • For sure... Gambling vs. Odds = depends on how much alchohol one has consumed.