You guys have room for one more amateur?!?!

Just a newbie on this site...,

Noticed your tourney, read the rules, wanted to know if you have room for one more person?!?! Love to join and make some new acquaintances.

I live in north Brampton nearest intersection is at Creditview and Sandalwood. Name's Michael (aka MCflip73).

Cheers

Comments

• Hey Michael,

There's tons of room!

We just had our "season ending tournament" - and we usually take a couple weeks off before we start up again....I think AJ (STR82ACE) was looking to start again in the first week of October.

Hopefully we'll see you then!
  • Thanks...,

looking forward to the next season then and the formal invite from AJ so I know when and where to show up. Anything I need to bring (ie snacks and/or drinks?!?!? Make sure to take it easy on the new guy.

Ciao
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    Make sure to take it easy on the new guy.

Ummmm, sure, okay...take it easy <hehehe>

Welcome MCflip! I'll send you the information to join the league. First game is Thursday Oct 4 8pm at my place. I'll send you the address and contact information, and you can check out the rules of the league once I send you the 'official' invite.

Welcome to Ching Hill. May God have mercy on your soul! :)
  • MCFlip...I sent you the official invitation. Should be in your mailbox, sometimes it goes to your JUNK folder until you approve it though. Let me know if you get it or not.

AJ
  • Got the invite..., updated my personal info, passoword and stuff.

Can't hardly wait..., where is it anyways? With the name Chingaucousy Hill, it could only mean it's near bramalea or it's up here where I live.

Let me know. Thanx
  • Email with address and phone number is sent. Best to use mapquest to find the best route from your place.

See you on the 4th of Oct.
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    Thanks...,

looking forward to the next season then and the formal invite from AJ so I know when and where to show up. Anything I need to bring (ie snacks and/or drinks?!?!? Make sure to take it easy on the new guy.

Ciao

I think the rule is the new guy brings beer for the first 5 tourney's or something. AJ can confirm :)