Saturday night game in mississauga

Hi everyone, im putting friendly rake free tournament at my place. (Southdown/Lakshore)

$50 buy-in
5000 Starting stack

first prize=75%
2nd=25%

please contact yama at 647-999-9997 or yama150@hotmail.com if you are interested. Max 11 players. thanks.

Comments

• how is the turn out so far? what time you starting?
  • Hi there,my name is Garnet ,myself and my friend Ben would like to play poker tonight if you are still having this game.I called the # you posted but there was no answer,as well I left a message.I'm sure some pple on this forum would vouch for me in case thats a problem.Please reply asap because we could go to Guelph to play poker if this game is a no-go.
  • I have played at Yama's place before so it is probably a go for sure. He is probably working and will reply soon enough. Usually get a few SnGs in during the evening. Really casual and we all agree on the buy-in, etc.
  • Hi guys, sorry for the late response, and yes i am at work. THE GAME IS ON FOR TONIGHT 9 PM. PLEASE EMAIL ME, I WILL RESPONSE WITH ADRESS. THANKS.
  • Hey SmokinAces, Where"s the game in Guelph ? I"m close by
  • Sorry shopsy I just got back the the computer now,the game was at the radisson on Gordon street but ive never played there yet.I just heard about it from the guys who play at the real deal
  • Yama holds a great tourny,frienly players and envoronment.Thank you Yama for hosting.
  • No a problim. My tourney are not about making money, its about giving everyone a chance to get in the big dance with big guys. hahaha.