Final Game won by DEREK!!

Season 6 has now been closed...with Derek taking down the game tonight for his first win all season.

S6G12CHAMP.jpg

Heads up against Eleanor, Derek's hand holds up against Eleanor's straight flush draw and small pair. Justin took down third place tonight as well. Great to see some of the original group make the money again.

Bubble tonight was Max, and Kris ACDC came in fifth, which should secure his title as THE POINT LEADER CHAMP FOR SEASON 6!!! I'll post the complete season results tomorrow.

CONGRATULATIONS KRIS!!! EXCELLENT SEASON.

Thanks to everyone who came out this season and made it a great success. Those who qualify to play in the SET game next week, please remember your buyin is going to be $10 for every missed game this season.

See everyone next week.

Comments

• Congrats Derek - you played a great game last night.

Congrats on a great season Kris. Can you please bring to old Kris back. You know, the one that doesn't bluff and steal pots? Thanks.
  • Congrats Derek, you played well again this week just like last. Can you bring back the new Derek...you know the one that doesn't win....the Derek that was out to the very first Ching Hill game every.

Thanks
  • Great game and great season (thanks). I'll do the best I can El... but why are you afraid of a donkey like me???

Congrats to Derek, you've been very though those past 2 games...

Big Thanks to our host!!!

See you all next week for the FREE ROLL...

AC
  • Thanks guys. The old Derek is back, and the 'it's only 50 bucks Derek' is gone.

Heads-up was a different animal this week. The stack allowed a little more bullying than the conservative never ending match of last week.

Kris, great season.

Chris.... dude, I feel you pain of the suckout. Just feel good you made the right plays. If your suckout streak continues, I hope I can get a piece of it next week;)

Garry.... f*** man, don't know what to say. You took a bad hit and a great comeback. Sometimes it just ain't in the cards.

Till next week.

Kris.... Freeroll?? You paying the balance of everyones buy-in with your season cash?