Home game Sept. 14th

I will be hosting a poker night Sept. 14th starting at 7pm (so please be there 6:45).

This is going to be a warm-up for my trip to Seneca and we will use their tournament structure (below) to give us a feel for what that is going to be like. Buyin $10. (rake free event) BYOB, BOYS

Follow that with some dealers choice and have some fun with penny ante games until the wee hours.

I would like to have 2 tables worth, could stretch it to 3 if someone can bring a table/chairs.

I am going to be a bit of a curmudgeon and only accept people who I know or have at least rubbed elbows with at Bristol/CHPC/LuckyLou/etc.

$1500 CHIPS
15 MINUTE ROUNDS
ROUND BLINDS
1 25-25
2 25-50
3 50-100
4 75-150
5 100-200
6 150-300
7 200-400
8 300-600
9 400-800
10 500-1,000
11 1,000-2,000
12 1,500-3,000
13 2,000-4,000
14 3,000-6,000
15 4,000-8,000
16 5,000-10,000

Comments

• Reserve List:

1. ME!
    3. Jon D (pretty good)
    4. Jon E (dead money)
    5. Colin (flush chaser)
    6. Drtyore (enough said)
    7. Itsame (any 2 will do)
    8. Lisa
    9. Garnet
    10.Geoff
    11.Ian
    12.JohnnieH
    13. Wolffhound
    14. Chris B
    15. Hobbes
    16. Jason S
    17. Sean
    18. John B

Reserve List:
    4. Simon
    5. 2Bullets
  • NOTE: Date is the 14th. I edited my post, but it did not change the link on the forum page - ugh!
  • NOTE: Date is the 14th. I edited my post, but it did not change the link on the forum page - ugh!
    PM or MSN wes and he'll change it for you.

/g2

Done........
  • Hello,I am Garnet posting under My gf Lisa's smokinaces because I dont know what my id is anymore.Anyway Lisa and I have played in a few tournys down that way lately and I havent played dealer calls in years, its my favorite poker.Im not sure if I know you as I dont know who is who out here yet.My best friend Ben and I are coming down there to play poker at the real deal Sat. and will be done there arond 4 or 5 at the latest.We would love to play some dealer calls,so if you have any extra room at your tourny please sign us up.Ben hosted a dealer calls cash game here in Toronto for about 5 years till evryone moved away.
  • Hey Waterlooser

I can vouch for SmokinAces (Lisa and Garnet).. I've played with them a couple times...

Also, put me and "Itsame" Mario down, I'll confirm ASAP....

Mark
  • Ok, your on the list. Come on Wolff, Big E, Beanie ....
  • Ok, your on the list. Come on Wolff, Big E, Beanie ....
    Sorry Adam. Super-busy work schedule until the end of September, so didn't sign up yet. However, I'll need a break eventually, so throw both Jenn and I down, and I'll do my best to make it... ;)
  • Please add me to list.
  • Hi again,thanks for putting us in the tourny,however I dont know where you are holding the tourny/cash game.Please email me the adress or if you prefer call me at 416-917-4133.

Cheers
  • Hey, that reminds me

I don't know where you live either.. PM me pleeze

Mark
  • Sent via pm. Smokin' I will call you this weekend.
  • Stakes are a little high for a Sandwich Engineer, but, I'm in.

D
  • Sweet - with Wolff in, Big E should fall like a dominoe. You guys are the Lenny/Carl of the pokerforum :D
  • Sweet - with Wolff in, Big E should fall like a dominoe. You guys are the Lenny/Carl of the pokerforum :D

haha.....and I'm Homer, Mark is Barney, Mario is Smithers, Zithal is Otto ,compuese is Mr. Burns and of course, beanie is Ned Flanders (sans the mustache now)

Adam, I remember "where" you live but not your actual house number. Could you please PM it to me?

Thanks
  • That should be spawned off as a whole other thread. I bet I could pull off a pretty convincing Hank Scorpio.

PM sent. Oh and if you could kill someone on the way out it would help me a lot.
  • is there room for two more people?

if so , please save me two spots and pm me the address !

thanks
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    beanie is Ned Flanders (sans the mustache now)
    "I plead guilt-diddily-ildly as char-didily-arged" :p
  • liquidfire wrote: »
    is there room for two more people?

if so , please save me two spots and pm me the address !

thanks

Sorry, all filled up.
  • Please add me to the list.

Jeremy
  • Hey Adam,

I would have loved to come but I have a huge project at work this weekend and will be working likely all night Friday, Saturday, and into Sunday?

E.
  • I was wondering what the chances of me making the list? I am 4th on the waiting list and would like to know what exactly is going on, so that I can make plans for tomorrow night. Could you please let me know by 4:oo pm tomorrow if possible.

Thanks,

Jeremy
  • Sorry Adam - Jenn and I can't make it due to my previously mentioned work schedule. :( Hopefully next time...
  • Ok, thanks for letting me know Trevor.

Anyone else need directions? Remember cards fly at 7, so try to get there a little before.
  • If there are any late cancellations/no shows please call me, I'd like to play now. :)

stp
  • FYI, I just talked to Mario, and he's out.

Mark and I will still be there tho.
    FYI, I just talked to Mario, and he's out.

Mark and I will still be there tho.

Ahhhhh. Game just got a bit tougher. :)
  • just in case someone reads this, any chance I can get a lift?

Coffee/Pepi's/Hookers are on me.

D
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    just in case someone reads this, any chance I can get a lift?

Coffee/Pepi's/Hookers are on me.

D

I gotcha Woffly.

6:20 ok?
    I gotcha Woffly.

6:20 ok?

Oh man and I was really looking forward to the Hooker :)