Anybody bored?? Game tonight in New Hamburg.

I'm willing to host some sort of Low Limit poker tonight my place. I'm thinking $20 SNG and then .25/.25 ring game to follow. If need be we can skip the SNG and go straight into the ring game.

Start around 7:30pm lasting until whenever (yay long-weekends!!)

Rake free, BYOB, PM or post for directions.

Comments

• Inskis...

Come one come all, experience Johnnie's fantastic table, as well as "fumarktilt"

Mark
  • I have a burning need to donk off money at BCC today.
    Waiting to hear back from BigE about that and I'm to get back to Wes about it as well.

You dont' happen to have a Wheel of Fortune slot machine in your new place do you Johnnie?
  • Closest thing is you put $ in my pants (provided I have them on) and watch me spin around dumb drunk

Mark
  • Jenn and I might be in ("might" meaning more than likely ;) ) - will confirm around 6:00.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    You dont' happen to have a Wheel of Fortune slot machine in your new place do you Johnnie?

No, but that's not a bad idea. I'd prefer to stay home to get bombed, but if you're trip dosen't pan out, come on over!
    beanie42 wrote: »
    Jenn and I might be in ("might" meaning more than likely ;) ) - will confirm around 6:00.

Great!

Rumour has it that Zithal may host at Bristol......just so you know!
    I have a burning need to donk off money at BCC today.
    Waiting to hear back from BigE about that and I'm to get back to Wes about it as well.

I'm heading out to BCC right now. If a game happens at Johnnie's/Zithal's, someone mind giving me a call?

Dave..my # is on my msn name, so give me a call if you decide to come down with BigE
  • Consider us confirmed.
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    Rumour has it that Zithal may host at Bristol......just so you know!
    Bristol is closer, but either place is fine. Just post once the location/time is set.
  • Hopefully we'll get a few more people interested, or else maybe we'll find something else to do?
  • Stars $1 sngs come on

My wife can even play that. She has $5 from the Beer store freeroll.
  • GL tonight guys.
    Going to donk it up at BCC with BigE around 9.
    GL tonight guys.
    Going to donk it up at BCC with BigE around 9.

Awesome gl

Looks like this might be a no-go....I will post either way at 7:15
  • Ok, this game is canceled.

Thanks to those who signed up for the interest. Maybe next time.

Johnnie
  • $1 sngs on Stars. Do it. Do it. Will be on MSN 9ish. Just after the kid is in bed.