Saturday night Tournament

RAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HI everyone, Once again im putting together SNG tournament this Saturday night at my place Mississauga(QEW/Erin mills Area)

Starting time= 5:00pm.
Buy-In $100.00
Starting Stack 10,000
20 minutes blind
2007 WPT blind structure Except No antes Just to keep things simple.
Max 12 players.

2nd Gets his money back and Remain of the cash go to first place, (unless more then 10 playes show up then we can adjust things around.

1.Yama
2.Ramin
3.Sherry
4.Ian
5.Doug
6.LA
7.Fazeel
8.Chris
9.Elena
10.John

Comments

• Time changed to 5:00pm, soo CARDS WILL FLY 5:00 PM. THANKS.
  • I plan to make it for this Skill Level 6 SNG. With such a deep stack and no antes, I get to practice multiple level thinking.
    Fourth-level thinking: I think about what my opponent might think that I think he might think that I have! ???
    The_Game wrote: »
    time is changed to 5:00pm, soo WE CARDS WILL FLY 5:00 PM. THANKS.
  • Crap,i was thinking about playing but 5;00 is no good for me.Oh well mabey next time.
  • Thanks to the best poker host, The_Game. As usual, he provided free drinks and food, including pizza or Quiznos. He refused to accept any money, but I left some cash in the kitchen as I was leaving.

In addition, he used his professional video equipment to film the games and is willing to provide the participants with a copy so we can learn abour our tells and take our game to the next level! Some flashed their hole cards to the camera just like the TV poker shows. Despite the very deep stacks, there were a bunch of all-ins and it got down to 3-handed after two hours with the average M always being in the Green Zone.

My strategy of multiple level thinking worked and I won the SNG for almost $500. I later played in a cash game and won over $250. The night before, I played in a 120-person Skill Level 6 tournament and won over $500. :)

If any forum members want to participate in a videotaped satellite for the WPT or Ultimate Poker Challenge this Saturday or Sunday, please contact The_Game or post here.
    Fourth-level thinking: I think about what my opponent might think that I think he might think that I have! ???