Wpt Sattelite Wednesday August 29

Hi Everyone, Im putting together WPT Sattelite On Wednesday August 29/07 at 7:30pm. This is RAKE FREE.

BUY-IN=$140.00
WPT Blind Structure
10,000 Starting Stack
Max 10 players (please register while there is seat available)

PRIZE
First =$1200 for step B
Second=$160 for Step A
Third=$40 Cash

This game is at Mississauga (QEW/Erin mills)
Contact Yama At 647-999-9997 or Email at yama150@hotmail.com for more information.

Everyone Who Participates will Qualify for 2% of any money winning At WPT.

Comments

• What time do you expect this to wrap up. I've got a very busy Thursday work wise so I need to be reasonable. I"m an hour from Mississauga.
  • I'd also like to know roughly when you expect to finish up. It seems it might be quite long...perhaps an earlier starting time? Also, don't know if you thought about it, but I'd be interested if you hosted something like this for the Brantford tournaments.
  • It should wrap up about 12 midnight, can start it 6:30 and this will for sure be done by 12. last one lasted roughly 5 hours. we usually do two deck shuffle so we see more hand,

yes i can do somehting like this for brantfod, this morning i went to play at brantford it was sold out at 9:15 am, hahaha, im was very surprised.

i will be have satellite for the $1000 brantford game.
  • To AcidJoe, Inquirer, etc., in case you can't make it this Wednesday, which dates and time do you want for the next satellite? I am working on Wednesday night, but would love to play in a satellite for Brantford's $500 tournament anytime between September 3-6. Brantford's $500 tournament usually sells out early, so anybody that wants to host a satellite should do so soon.
    Inquirer wrote: »
    I'd be interested if you hosted something like this for the Brantford tournaments.
  • I dont mind hosting a $1000 satellite, there is 65 seats available for 500 i checked yesterday, and i purchased mine, so If anyone is interested for 1000 i will host at my place.
  • Just a question about the WPT sat. Say I win the $1200 prize and say with that I win a main event entry. Can I sell it and distribute 18% (is my math right?) to the other 9 participants? Or am I obligated to play? I'm just second guessing these satellites because if I get a job in the near future I may not be able to attend them. So I'll pass on this one for now.
    BlondeFish wrote: »
    To AcidJoe, Inquirer, etc., in case you can't make it this Wednesday, which dates and time do you want for the next satellite? I am working on Wednesday night, but would love to play in a satellite for Brantford's $500 tournament anytime between September 3-6. Brantford's $500 tournament usually sells out early, so anybody that wants to host a satellite should do so soon.

Right now I'm pretty free everyday, just that I'd like to start as early as possible as I don't want to play till the wee hours of the night (still living with my parents...so....yeah...). I'd be interested in playing a sat. for the $500/$1k tournaments as those tournaments are only one day and start after work if I remember correctly. I'd be more interested in a $500 sat. but it seems you all play higher limits than me so you all have the luxury of buying in. Perhaps for these ones, maybe top 2 or 3 get an entry?

Anyway, I'll be interested in playing sats. for the Brantford tournaments and not so much for the Niagara (for now...) so let us know if you set something up The_Game (or anyone else).
  • Ok I guess it should be ok if you decided to sell it, but it makes more sence playing just because you got a chance to win millions, i know its not guranteed but if its u r day you could become millionair. anyways i will post brantford satellite for the 1000 as soon as i get the right day. thanks.
  • Yama, Right now it looks like there is no way for me to attend on Wednesday. I am just way to busy work wise and probably won't be done prior to your game starting. If things change I will post or PM you and if there's room I'll come.
  • ALright acidjoe no problim, it seems like we got 6 players so far.
  • Alright guys it looks like the game is ON tonight.

1.Yama
    2.Peter
    3.Howard
    4.Howard (Friend)
    5.Ian
    6.Lucky
    7.John
    8.Anna
    9.Fazeel
    10.Sherry
    11.Wilson

Just one more seats available.
  • Thanks for everyone who participate in this satellite, We had a table of 11 to start, very good poker game, This lasted 6 hours of poker single table, about one hour of heads up, Congratulation to Ian Johnson for taking it down, best of luck playing at the 1200 table.
    Ist=Ian johnson
    2nd=Yama
    3. Fazeel

Stay tune we are having two more satellites this week, one for brantford $1000 and another one for $640 Step 2 at Fallsview.