Friday Aug 24, any home games?

Anyone hosting a game tonight? Cash or tournament? Anyone know of any bar games that are running tonight? Looking to play some poker....

I know the shop will likely be running...may make it there if nothing else is going on.

stp

Comments

• Give the georgetown tournament a try? I'm going..
  • unless you live in kitchener/waterloo I wouldn't waste your time with this site!
  • alekat47 wrote: »
    unless you live in kitchener/waterloo I wouldn't waste your time with this site!

This seems to be a little out of place here. Do you care to explain why?

Brent
  • alekat47 wrote: »
    unless you live in kitchener/waterloo I wouldn't waste your time with this site!

I had 3 tables start at a WPT super satellite today and I'm closer to Rama than KW. I think your comment is a little off. I post my games here and I know your close to me so head out and play.
  • I'm in K/W so I'm better than alekat!! ;)

Oh... and I've been drinking

But yay regardless...

Mark
  • O.K. I appolagize for my comment I was a little drunk at the time (no excuse really but hey!) Just seems that it is very centeralized around KW some times, but I guess the college in Guelph has alot to do with it. I haven't been on in a very long time because there is hardly ever anything happening over here, and trying to get my buddies out on a regulary bases is impossible, guess i was just frustrated. Again I appologize!

Ya I know waa waa me, lol
  • I don't think it's so much the college in Guelph...

Hell, there's two universities in K/W and one more in Guelph as well, but still, I don't feel that the "university crowd" makes up a huge portion of our games.

We get players from all over, Milton, Bradford, GTA, London... and the "average" player seems to be a dude between 25 - 50 (okay, 100 for the Milton crowd) who come and play after work / on weekends.

Where you from Alekat?

Mark
  • Alekat,

Why is KW so dominant on this board? The creator is from KW and as such some of the original members are from KW and they talked to their friends (who happen to be from KW) and so on. There are quite a few members that aren't from KW but if you are looking in the home game section if is very rare to see a game posted outside of KW/GTA/Guelph. If you are from somewhere else, tell your friends and increase our numbers. Most of us would look forward to it. Except for DrTyore. He is an elitist and he doesn't eat babies. Can't like a guy if he doesn't eat babies.
  • I live in Keswick. North of Newmarket
  • he's across lake simcoe from me and has been out to my games. Unfortunately not much happens around the wick unless it's at the orchard beach hotel LOL. :)
  • You dont want know what happens there if you lose, LOL!!