Team Lunatic Fringe - Help Wanted

Since Jeremy is MIA right now, I took it upon myself to rebuild the Lunatic Fringe Team.

The following were members last time.
Please confirm your participation.

2BULLETS MIA
DataMn Connot Play
TRAPDOOR Unconfirmed

FOLDED Cannot Play
ACIDJOESHOE Cannot Play
ITSAME Traitor

Confirmed Players:

Hobbes Omaha or Stud
QTJen Omaha
PokerJAH Omaha

We do have an immediate need for a Stud player to replace AcidJoesHoe.

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »
    ITSAME Traitor

LOL!

stp
  • I have a question...how can you have a team with only one confirmed?
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    I have a question...how can you have a team with only one confirmed?

I think that is the reason for the 'Help Wanted' ad.

In regards to Mario, we had wanted him last year and he had wated to play with us as well. However, we had already filled our team. With the uncertainty of The Lunatics this year, he chose to go where his heart is. With 'DrTyore' Mark of course, can you blame him?

stp
  • stpboy wrote: »
    I think that is the reason for the 'Help Wanted' ad.

In regards to Mario, we had wanted him last year and he had wated to play with us as well. However, we had already filled our team. With the uncertainty of The Lunatics this year, he chose to go where his heart is. With 'DrTyore' Mark of course, can you blame him?

stp

Ain't love grand.

I'll multi-table :)
  • I know one of the Ching Hill regulars was looking to put together a team....maybe he could join up with The Lunatics - he posts here as SteveKerr.
  • There may be some other Ching Hill members who would like to play in this as well. If you're interested in having some REAL talent on your team, let me know and I'll ask a couple of them.

There are now 2 confirmed.
  • i have 4 players so far

and 1 for sure will play stud.

if you want to come together as 1 team that will give us 6 players and i am sure we can find 2 more.

let me know
  • Thanks Steve, I will wait for responses from the other team members this weekend and then I will assume that they are not playing.

We can then figure something out.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Since Jeremy is MIA right now, I took it upon myself to rebuild the Lunatic Fringe Team.

The following were members last time.
    Please confirm your participation.

2BULLETS MIA
    POKERQUEEN Unconfirmed
    TRAPDOOR Unconfirmed
    HOBBES Confirmed
    QTJEN Confirmed
    FOLDED Unconfirmed
    ACIDJOESHOE Cannot Play
    ITSAME Traitor

Even though I can't play, it does make me sad that I was the forgotten member of the Lunatic Fringe.

Al
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Even though I can't play, it does make me sad that I was the forgotten member of the Lunatic Fringe.

Al

Sorry Al, I only had the original list.
  • Since I have only heard back from Jen.
    We are now taking applications.
    No experience required (and we can still beat HBK) :)

Steve Kerr is rounding up some players.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    There may be some other Ching Hill members who would like to play in this as well. If you're interested in having some REAL talent on your team, let me know and I'll ask a couple of them.

If they are looking for real talent they know better than to go to Brampton, Orangeville or Bradford. But then again they might fit in looking at the "talent" on the other teams. :)
  • I am available. Let me know. Since I know both of the only two confirmed players (online or offline), it might be a good fit. And that way I don't have to play against Jen which is a good thing. Cheers.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I am available. Let me know. Since I know both of the only two confirmed players (online or offline), it might be a good fit. And that way I don't have to play against Jen which is a good thing. Cheers.

Welcome to the team.

You want to play Stud or Omaha?
  • Omaha would be great; thanks for the invite!
  • Still need some players
  • How many have you got so far Ron? Are you still trying to merge with SteveKerr's Orangeville group? Just trying to sort out as much as possible so I can set up the table formats and get the picking started :)
  • Steve can't play, but he didn't mention anything about the rest of the group.

QTJen is trying to round up a few players.

Sofar just 3 of us.

Pretty :-[:'(
  • still a few weeks to go; maybe if another team is short three players, we can join forces.
  • That's an option.
  • Definitely an option, but I have no idea how many teams are still looking for players. I know our team is full, Ching Hill is full, HBK I assume is full since the last update I saw had 9 confirmed players including possible alternates, Kit 2 had 6 with 2 questionable...I can only assume the Milton Rocks will be back with an average age in the low triple digits, so you may want to check with Buddy or Sandro to see how their teams are coming together.
  • Who is the last one Pinhead? How about an email? Thanks.
  • The last confirmation was CC'ed to everyone moose.
  • And you should also be receiving an email about....now. :)
  • The Rocks are in and full, average age 93 without g2, 83 with... Not getting older, only better..
  • as discussed with Hobbes, I will be filling an opening on Buddy's team. Hopefully Hobbes and QTJen can find places on other teams soon.
  • Jen has found a place, so that just leave me.

Anyone...anyone....:)