Team Signups

2»

Comments

• Ok I'll go through and trim the list down to 7 teams, looks like we should be able to start the placements any time then :)
  • Brad,

I may have another team interested. They have a couple days to get back to me.
  • Post an announcement in the General Topics. There has to be some players who just don't know about it since it is buried here in the child board.
  • Ok, I'll leave the picks on the other site at 7 for now since I already edited the list, but I still have the lists with 8 so if we add an extra team I will edit them back into the same places
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Brad,

I may have another team interested. They have a couple days to get back to me.
    Sandro, if you need another player for the new team PokerQueen Mandy is available.

/g2
  • It looks like we have taken a bit of a step back and will have 7 teams for RC4. Can I please ask the Captains to get their seating done this week as I know Pinhead likes to print off copies of colour coded sheets for everyone the day of the event.

Thanks GUys
  • Thanks Sandro, since we finished with 7 I will leave the picking schedule on the other site as it is posted now. As always the sooner the better so we're not all rushing around the night before the tourney :)