Team Signups

Guelph - Confirmed
Waterloo - Confirmed Two time Champs
HBK - Confirmed
Kitchener II - Confirmed New Captain WolffHound
Ching Hill - Confirmed
GTA Piranas - Confirmed
Milton Rocks - Confirmed

Here is the up to date confirmation. It looks like we could be looking at 7 possilby 8 teams
Still time to signup but I will have to put in a September 10th deadline.

Here are the teams from last year. I will confirm via email if these teams will be playing in RC IV.

Additional teams are asked to show their interest in this thread.

Comments

• no need to wait for an email asking if we're in.

Ching Hill Will Be There!

STR82ACE
    BigChrisEl
    ElElliott
    Dereksen
    BusDriver
    JHJ
    EASY
    HighFlyer
    (GarryC Alternate)
  • Kitchener II is in.

1.TheProphet 22
    2.Dead Money
    3.BigE
    4.BBC_Z
    5.PokerQueen
    6.Hobbes
    7.Roger
    8.Wolffhound- Capt
  • I'm going out on a limb to say The HeartBreak Kids are in. Right Shannon?
  • The Rocks are in.....
  • We'll be back to let you all have a good look at the title before taking it home again.
  • pretty sure guelph is confirmed......'dro?
  • September 29 is the date for a championship tournament for a WPT prize, so just like all the Stud players of the Royal Cup II champions could not play in RC III, many of the GTA Piranhas may not be able to play in RC IV. Nevertheless, I will try my best to put together a team that will make it to the money for a third straight time.
    pokerdro wrote: »
    Piranna Poker
  • I love how you manage to brag and whine at the same time. Spare us your alligator tears.
  • new to the ryder cup.have a team in mississisauga who would luv to play.
    need some info.....
  • Yeah we're in, just sending the PM now.

stp
  • anyone heard from Jeremy lately?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    anyone heard from Jeremy lately?
    2BULLETS wrote: »
    Please take me and 1 off the list. Good luck to everyone and I probably won't see anyone for a long time, so take care and be well!!!

Hopefully everything is ok with him and his absense is only a short one.

As for Team Toronto, why wouldn't we have a team? And why has BBC deserted us and gone to another team? Traitor!
  • MDSGuy wrote: »

Thanks for the info MDS.
    In that case, I will take over as interim capt of the lunatics and verify that we will play.
  • MDSGuy wrote: »

As for Team Toronto, why wouldn't we have a team? And why has BBC deserted us and gone to another team? Traitor!

Are you stepping up as Captain? I believe Joe was last time around and therefore I put Toronto on the maybe list.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Thanks for the info MDS.
    In that case, I will take over as interim capt of the lunatics and verify that we will play.

Updated list and have you as Interm Capt.
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    SteveKerr - Orangeville Interested

Talking about traitors!!! STEVE!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Talking about traitors!!! STEVE!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

you had no room for me on your team, so i decided to try and get a team together.
  • The Royal Cup II championship team is confirmed, alligator tears and all. ;) I am awaiting confirmation from a forum member and RC3's MVP, then we will have eight players. By the way, our team name was never "Piranna Poker", but we may change our name from GTA Piranas.
    pokerdro wrote: »
    Piranna Poker - Not really sure
  • Sorry it took me so long to respond to this, unfortunately I cannot step up as team captain this time around, I won't be able to make it.

I will be able to attend any RC that falls between October and May. Nothing over the summer months.
  • Looks like we have 7 teams confirmed and hopefully an 8th team for this event will pull through.
  • Ok it looks like the Lunatic Fringe team is going to split and join up with other teams, so that leaves us with only 7 confirmed. Is solive still interested in putting a team together? I'd like to post the schedule for picking on the other site soon so the captains have a chance to look it over if they want
  • I haven't heard anything from solive since his first contact. So I am assuming he's a no go. I would schedule for 7 but we will leave it open for another couple days.
  • You know there is a chance I could put together a 2nd Rock team if it would make it easier, after all Milton is the "new" hotbed of poker. Probably would take me a week though...
  • Is still looking for firm commitments for 2 players, if there are Ching Players, Rocks available and interested...

Confirmed are-

The Prophet 22
    Big E
    Dead Money
    BBC_Z
    Hobbes
    Wolffhound
    ?- Carmaker; OntiltRon; Shopsy2; GTA_Poker
    ?- Insert solid Stud Player here

If interested and available please PM me or email cdwolff@execulink.com

Thanks
    Dave
  • compuease wrote: »
    You know there is a chance I could put together a 2nd Rock team if it would make it easier, after all Milton is the "new" hotbed of poker. Probably would take me a week though...

It wouldn't really make it easier or harder for getting a schedule (if we only have 7 teams I'll just delete the missing team from my 8 team list), but if you had another team full of players that wanted to join in I don't think anybody would complain :)
  • I'll ask if anyone is interested tonight at our league game, hopefully one or two will say they wouldn't mind joining a makeshift team. I'll let you know on Friday. Be better with an eight team event, balances all the games much better.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Is still looking for firm commitments for 2 players, if there are Ching Players, Rocks available and interested...

Confirmed are-

The Prophet 22
    Big E
    Dead Money
    BBC_Z
    Hobbes
    Wolffhound
    ?- Carmaker; OntiltRon; Shopsy2; GTA_Poker
    ?- Insert solid Stud Player here

If interested and available please PM me or email cdwolff@execulink.com

Thanks
    Dave

Glad to see Hobbes found a team.
  • compuease wrote: »
    You know there is a chance I could put together a 2nd Rock team if it would make it easier, after all Milton is the "new" hotbed of poker. Probably would take me a week though...

Jeff, I have no problem going to 8 and as AJ mentioned I would prefer 8 as well. See what you can do and keep us posted.
  • Any luck so far Jeff?

I posted the 8 team schedule on the other site so if any of the captains need the link let me know. If we only end up with 7 teams I will just deleted the extra team from the table layout.
  • No I think count it out, can't get anyone to commit to taking over and running an 8th team.