Game 8 List

We'll see if we get enough players to hold a league game, otherwise I'm still going to run a small friendly game for whomever shows up.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved
HighFlyer - Seat Reserved
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-08-07 06:17:22
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-08-07 08:38:35
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-08-07 08:59:09
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
JHJ - Seat Reserved - posting
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2007-08-07 17:32:31
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - posting
EASY - Seat Reserved - phone

Comments

• Omaha Hi/Lo any one????

Has any one heard from the Bus Driver?
  • Welcome back Chris, how did you guys do?

As far as BusDriver, I think he's been taken to School...Catholic School!!! No word from him at all. Hopefully we will soon, as we will soon need to sharpen up for the next Ryder in September.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Welcome back Chris, how did you guys do?

As far as BusDriver, I think he's been taken to School...Catholic School!!! No word from him at all. Hopefully we will soon, as we will soon need to sharpen up for the next Ryder in September.

Did ok, played in 4 tournaments, 3 NL Hold'em and 1 Omaha Hi/Lo. I final tabled two of them and moneyed in one, we also played a lot of limit hold'em cash which was fun.

The limit games were like the Ching games, 6 to a flop and no one has a card higher then an 8.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    The limit games were like the Ching games, 6 to a flop and no one has a card higher then an 8.

You should have done VERY well there then ;) Good to hear you monied though.
  • Count me in AJ. I should have no issue this week getting there for 8.
  • You're in Justin.
  • i might be a little late...

so please just blind me in until i get there
  • No problem Steve.

Still plenty of seats available for tonight's game. If you're interested in playing, let me know and I'll have a spot ready for you.
  • put me in coach!
  • BUSDRIVER!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?

You're IN dude!!! Glad to see the sponsor has lightened up on you abit ;)
  • Easy's Coming...easy's Coming!! ;)