Table 2

1: "peteski" Pete
    2: "Big Daddy" Paul
    3: "g2" Greg
    4: "moose" Rob
    5: "SeekTheGrail" Steve
    6: "JohnnieH" JohnnieH

Good luck players!!
  • Congrats to the next two to advance to the final table; "moose" Rob and our newcomer, Dave R-F!

The two remaining matches are set for this coming Monday, while the final is Wednesday.
  • Yes my strategy worked perfectly. Show up late, blow off 75% of my stack with uninspired play, lull everyone into complacency and then play the one guy who reads me best, heads up. Seriously what a heads up battle with Peteski. We went a full hour longer than the other table, played almost 1.5 hours and at the start of the final, 400/800 level we were exactly tied in chips after battling heads up for almost an hour.

Except for the crappy start, easily the most challenging and enjoyable match of the year for me.
    Looking forward to Wed. Hopefully I will be between 23 and Redington. Not.

Thanks to Steve for dealing so we could concentrate.
  • Thanks Rob for hosting. Easily my best finish at a Bristol event. I was looking forward to playing tye heads up but after he put half the table out he gave the "newcomer" all his chips (he did give me a little too). Getting heads up I think I was out chipped at least 2-1 if not 3-1. I kicked into aggressive mode raising almost every hand and betting every flop if we saw one. Finally I got A7 off which I raised only to get re raised back. I saw this play against tye with 22 which tye (which was the hand that eliminated him) had A5 so I just pushed hoping for a small pair and a coin flip. Unfortunately he had AQ of hearts and had me dominated. It was a good game, I needed a double up which lead to some aggressive play by me. If I had more chips I might have been able to get away from my A x when re raised.
  • Due to two last minute cancellations and adding one alternate, we have one empty spot for Monday's Day 1C. If there's anyone that hasn't played Day 1A or 1B that would like to play, please feel free to sign up!
  • Cvette will play if you still have that seat. I don't have your number though so I hope you see this.

Sean
  • Done! Thanks.
    sstar wrote: »
    Cvette will play if you still have that seat. I don't have your number though so I hope you see this.

Sean
  • Cool. See you soon.
  • Assignments for Day 1C

Table 1:

1: "Aiki65" Don
    2: "Monsky" Matt
    3: "haddon" Josh
    4: "Kristy_sea" Kristy
    5: "Oragami" Jonathan
    6: "Zithal" Rob

Table 2:

1: "DataMn" Al
    2: "MrsStar" Cvette
    3: "Prophet22" Brent
    4: "Ranger" Mike
    5: "waltsfriend" Sandy
    6: "sstar" Sean

Update from the evening..

Table 1 is finished with "Zithal" moving on to the finals. Table 2 is down to 4 players. Yay!! I get to host and play. :)
  • Way to go Rob!

/g2
  • Our final player at Wednesday's Final Table is "sstar" Sean, who outlasted a marathon match with "DataMn" Al. The 600-1,200 level is what finally did them in after a couple hours of back and forth action.

I'll have the payouts (money and well as points, listed at some point tomorrow)

See everyone Wednesday at 7pm for the Final Table!