Game 7 Player's List

With the Aces Magnet on holidays, Garry won't be at the next game or two, leaving the rest of us free to collect more bullets!!!

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-07-27 13:19:24
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-07-27 13:33:11
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2007-07-27 14:43:22
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-07-30 06:12:58
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2007-07-30 19:54:35
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-08-01 11:52:33
Derksen - Seat Reserved - Boss said it's okay!
T-Aiks - Seat Reserved - posting
Mario - Seat Reserved - email
HighFlyer - Seat Reserved - post

Comments

• ummm

no eleanor?????
  • Hey Steve...is this the poker tourney you and Pudge and Meyers goto in Brampton, you only go every other week to right? how much is buy-in?
  • no T-Aiks

This is the league in Brampton that is every Thursday night with a $50 Buyin.

basically the same structure as the tourny's I run at my place. You should come this Thursday, I can give you a ride.

The one we all go to in Brampton is on Friday nights and has a $60 buyin.
  • Alright sweet, ya I think I may come down actually. What time does it start at and how many people usually show up? Also, payouts...1st 2nd 3rd or winner take all?
  • usually 1st to 3rd pay out. starts at 8pm

anwhere from 8 to 15 players.

reserve your seat here and AJ will put you on the list

just confirm you are coming ASAP
  • Ok, I should know by tomorrow morning or late tonight.
  • Ummmmmmmm, what Steve said.

New Players are always welcome. Steve can fill you in on all the details (saves me from doing it).

If you are definitely IN, just post here and I'll add you to the list.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    ummm

no eleanor?????

Wow, I must still be recovering from last week's game, I didn't even notice she hasn't signed up. Maybe when she remembered she has to bring the snacks for all the MEN in the game AND Chris too, she bailed! ;) j/k
  • Oooops....forgot to sign-up. I'm in, of course!
  • Not to be an arsehole, but please put be down as a 'most likely going to show up, but not 100% sure' as the boss is away, and me be busy! I'd love to come out though.
  • Put me down...I'm gunna come down with steve. I'll rsvp on homepoker as well
  • It'll be great to have you T. Thanks.
  • Hey Guys,

Put me down as a 75% coming. I have dinner plans I must attend to but should be able to slip away in time.
  • does the bus driver still have a flat tire
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    does the bus driver still have a flat tire

I think his Supervisor still has him on Suspension! Haven't heard yet.
  • Sorry about the late notice... but count me in tonight. Amanda won't be able to make it.
  • You're in Dan, as well as the host of the Georgetown Friday night game, Mario.

Should be a pretty good game.
  • I'll be there too bud.
  • Your seat is already waiting for you Derek ;)