Cook Crew presents Chaos 3 (Wed, Aug. 1 @ 7:30pm)

The Cook Crew is pleased to announce:

:DKW Chaos 3 :D
No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament
Wednesday, August 1st at 7:30pm
(doors open at 7:00pm)

Very quiet summer so far, so hopefully this short notice game will generate some interest. Bristol has been quiet recently with the HU, and I haven't hosted for months due to work commitments. So to get things back on track, another insane rebuy tourney. Players will receive 1000 chips for a $2 buy-in. Players will have unlimited rebuys (another 1000 chips for $2) if they fall to 999 chips or less during the first 4 levels (once you are a single chip below the buy-in). There will be no add-on. Tables will be limited to 8 players per table (with the final table forming with 9 players). "Robert's Rules" will be used to resolve any disputes. The main tournament is planned to last approximately 3-5 hours depending on the number of players. People are free to play additional games during and after the main tournament as tables become available. Standard CookCrew blinds (20 min) and payouts.

When registering, please include your first name and last initial. If you need directions, let me know by PM. For reference, I am located in the Stanley Park area of Kitchener. BYOB BYOS.

***** PLEASE RSVP TO RESERVE A SEAT *****

Comments

• 1. "Beanie42" Trevor
    2. "Kangax5" Jenn
    3. "DrTyore" Mark
    4. JohnnieH
    5. "g2" Greg
    6. "TwoThree" Braad
    7. "BigE" Eric
    8. "Moose"
    9. "MMoose"
    10. "waltsfriend" Sandy
    11. "joeheartsdi" Joe
    12. "ReefAquarium" Derick
    13. "Aiki65" Don
    14. "ItsaMe" Mario
    15. "PokerQueen" Mandy
    16. Vince D.
    17. "DataMn" Al
    18. "labeach2002" Steve
  • SNAP!

I"m in

Mark
  • F*%$ me, on a weeknight.....well, I might as well since I seem to enjoy working weekends.

I'm in.

Johnnie
  • Sign me up please and I'll bring your chairs.

/g2
  • oh ya, I am so in, also I am all in blind 1st hand!
  • I'm a maybe, i will confirm shortly.

labeach (steve L)
  • Re: TwoThree

CALL

Mark
  • g2 wrote: »
    Sign me up please and I'll bring your chairs.
    Thanks Greg - forgot about those...
    TwoThree' wrote: »
    oh ya, I am so in, also I am all in blind 1st hand!
    WOOT!!! Glad you're finally able to make it back down. This is gonna be a classic!
  • Put me and mm down.
  • Sign me up.
  • TwoThree' wrote: »

I call this....
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Re: TwoThree

CALL

Mark

and this, and anyone else ALL-IN blind for the first hand!
  • TwoThree' wrote: »

Why does that not surprise me....... If I come I'll call too. I gotta see what the rest of this week is like for me..... weeknights are generally not good.
  • Joe L -- please add me to the list
  • Dammit. Band practice that night for a show this Friday. BOOO!!!!! (To band practice)
  • Where're you playin Rob?

Mark
  • I'm in Trevor.

Don
  • Ahhh..

now THAT's the old K/W poker scene I know and love

Oh, and save a spot for Mario, just in case

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    now THAT's the old K/W poker scene I know and love
    No kidding - this may even qualify for KWTC - nice to be back!
  • Hey...Can anyone give me a ride to Trevors, I live by Grand River Hospital just off king, if so then I can go.....:)...I dont have a car anymore..
  • Add Vince D please
  • Hi Trevor,

Sign me Up

Oh - and I can give you a ride if you want Mandy - PM me some directions

Al
  • Aiki65 wrote: »
    I'm in Trevor.

Don

That sent shivers down my spine.
  • I have to drive right the GRH Freeport center on the way. Is that where you live? If so we can pick you up.
  • I'd like to change my maybe to an, "i'm all in blind", i'll be there!!!

steve L
  • I was thinking I'd go all in blind... but I can't do it. I'm gonna look at my cards first, and as long as they're not aces I'll push... cuz you know aces are only like 25% to win if there's 5 or 6 other people in the pot.

/g2
  • Looks like I can make this game woot woot, Mark I'll bring your games.
  • g2 wrote: »
    I was thinking I'd go all in blind... but I can't do it. I'm gonna look at my cards first, and as long as they're not aces I'll push... cuz you know aces are only like 25% to win if there's 5 or 6 other people in the pot.

/g2

Uhhh a 25% edge against 5 people is +EV. What do they teach you at U of W anyway? Especially since you know, Braad has 23. ;)
  • moose wrote: »
    Uhhh a 25% edge against 5 people is +EV. What do they teach you at U of W anyway? ;)
    I guess I forgot the ;) in my post. I was being facetious.

/g2
  • Well at least they teach you to spell. ;)
  • Johnnie and g2 the cards just came in. Check your pm's. Bring your money and you can get your cards tonight.