WPC X - Crazy Pineapple $5 Rebuy - 1pm Sat Aug 25th - Waterloo

2»

Comments

• g2

I can vouch for Dr. Lisa and Garnett if you need it, although I will be at Joe's
    have fun tomorrow.

Brent
  • Hey thanks Prophet, I don't want to use your real name in case that isn't cool on this thing. Good luck tomorrow in the tourney you are playing in!
  • Ok, so my email isn't working, if you would like to get ahold of us you will have to either call, put a message on here or email garnetkay170@msn.com sorry about all the confusion.
  • SmokinAces wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if you have room for two more? My b/f and I would like to come out to play, my name is Lisa and his is Garnet. I will be checking this thing periodically throughout the evening, so you can either respond to me on here or call me at 416-917-4133 or email me at garnetkay170@msn.com Sorry for the late request but we are coming from Toronto and weren't too sure if our car was going to be on the road yet, but it is, yay. Anyhoo, if you are looking for a couple more to play would really like to come out.

PS email in this reply has been edited
  • Cool... might even get 2 tables!

Lisa & Garnet... directions sent.

/g2
  • g2

I can vouch for Dr. Lisa and Garnett if you need it, although I will be at Joe's
    have fun tomorrow.

Brent

That account's PM function should be GTG now also.
  • SmokinAces wrote: »
    Hey thanks Prophet, I don't want to use your real name in case that isn't cool on this thing. Good luck tomorrow in the tourney you are playing in!

Thanks if all goes as planned, I will be at a one table satellite for the WPT event at Fallsview in October.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Bad news Greg. Kristy kidnapped me and I am currently stuck in Brampton, on my way eventually to Bradford. Sorry I can't make it to the game today. I know everyone else will be disappointed that I am not there to supply the majority of the prize pool given that this is a rebuy.

Sandy
  • Work emergencies not resolved yet- can't make it - grrr...
  • Results:

1st: 'g2' Greg $110
    2nd: 'ItsaMe' Mario $70
    3rd: 'beanie42' Trevor $45
    bubble: 'DataMn' Al

More importantly: THE WAX tonight! Mario and Al are in... so you know it's gonna be a good time.

/g2
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Work emergencies not resolved yet- can't make it - grrr...
    g2 wrote: »
    3rd: 'beanie42' Trevor $45

The 'emergency' couldn't have been that bad I guess! Congrats all.

Who was the big winner at The Wax?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    The 'emergency' couldn't have been that bad I guess! Congrats all.
    Greg had internet access, so I finished work while playing. Glad I already had experience multi-tabling ;)
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    Who was the big winner at The Wax?
    I was - I went home with the prettiest girl there :)