WPC X - Crazy Pineapple $5 Rebuy - 1pm Sat Aug 25th - Waterloo

:s::h: WPC X :d::c:

The BBQ is available. $2 burgers again!

Format: Craze Pineapple rebuy tourney
Buyin: $5 rebuy
Date: Saturday, August 25th, 2007
Time: doors open at 12:00pm, deal @ 1:00pm

Spreadsheet for Blinds, Starting Chips, and Payouts.

Rake-free/BYOB/S. All disputes will be settled by Roberts Rules.

Reserved Seats:
1. 'g2' Greg
2. 'DrTyore' Mark
3. 'ItsaMe' Mario
4. '800OVER' Nik
5. 'PokerQueen' Mandy
6. 'DrTyore' +1
7. 'DataMn' Al
8. 'SmokinAces' Lisa
9. Garnet

Waiting List:
-

* Please send your email address by PM or to <gtwo at pokerforum dot ca> for directions
+ Confirmed latecomers will be blinded in

/g2

Comments

• Throw down me and Mario...

This could cost more than moose's...

Mark
  • I'm down for whorin' afterward if you guys are interested. Where's Mandy!?!?!

/g2
  • I'd like to tentatively be in for this. I've only played a few times, but it was a lot a of fun and more interesting than Hold em.
  • g2 wrote: »
    I'm down for whorin' afterward if you guys are interested. Where's Mandy!?!?!

/g2
    Is milfing allowed?
  • LOL... yes! Bring the whole Rocks crew :D

/g2
  • Please put me down as possible. If this fills give my spot to someone else. That's the day I get back from Vegas at 6am....so we'll see if I'm pokered out by then.
  • Hahahaha, fills up... you're funny! It's the summer dude, everyone wants to be outside... hmmm maybe I should have specified that weather permitting this WILL be outside.

/g2
  • is this played as H/L 8 or better? I couldn't find the rules on that PDF
  • Pineapple is traditionally not a hi/lo game....

Mark
  • g2 wrote: »
    Hahahaha, fills up... you're funny! It's the summer dude, everyone wants to be outside... hmmm maybe I should have specified that weather permitting this WILL be outside.

/g2

You are up against AcidJoes satellite too. Not sure what I want to do more.
  • Preroller wrote: »
    is this played as H/L 8 or better? I couldn't find the rules on that PDF
    Crazy pineapple is just like NL Holdem except everyone is dealt 3 cards. Preflop and flop betting takes place, then everyone who is still in the hand discards one card face down.

/g2
  • Dear god.....CP rebuy tournament......ok I'm in.
  • never played it b4..... im in
  • Sign me up please.
  • Take me + 1 off the list please
  • So... who remembers that they're signed up for this tourney?

CRAZY PINEAPPLE BABY!!!!

/g2
  • I did remember, although I do need to back out.
  • Booo..

Less dead money!

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Booo..

Less dead money!

Mark

At CP I am dead money.
  • plz remove me i cant make it sorry g2
  • Ummm..

Is this getting cancelled? There's been a lot of drop-outs.

Mark
  • Nope, not getting cancelled.

/g2
  • Hey Greg.....its just gonna be me.....and did I hear something about whoring..heehee......well im goign to wax with people on saturday night....they are giving away a huge prize so i have to go and try to win...lol....where ist he game now? at your place? where is that? and why arent u on msn....much easier..lol.......talk soon
  • I have to work overtime tomorrow, Don't think I'll be able to make it. :(
  • Well, I'm all for Pineapple too but...

6 people may be a re-schedule kinda deal... :)

Mark
  • Well, let's say 7 now... add a "DrTyore +1"

:)

Mark
  • Add me too to make it 8

Al

PS - Greg - PM me directions
  • Announcement:

Due to expected rain... and my sister being a pain in the ass... the tourney is going to be at my place on University Ave. Near here. There is some parking on University Ave... also some at the plaza on the corner. The safest bet is to park on Hazel and just walk through Veteran's park (not far) to my front door.

/g2
  • Directions sent to email addresses. If you didn't get them let me know ASAP.

/g2
  • Hi, I was wondering if you have room for two more? My b/f and I would like to come out to play, my name is Lisa and his is Garnet. I will be checking this thing periodically throughout the evening, so you can either respond to me on here or call me at 416-917-4133 or email me at lmousseau@cmcc.ca. Sorry for the late request but we are coming from Toronto and weren't too sure if our car was going to be on the road yet, but it is, yay. Anyhoo, if you are looking for a couple more to play would really like to come out.