Bristol St. Summer Shoot-out, Aug 14-22 (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• Actually can"t make this one
  • Shopsy2 wrote: »
    Actually can"t make this one
    Zithal

I'm in for 1c

Monksy
  • Monksy wrote: »
    Zithal

I'm in for 1c

Monksy
    Pardon my ignorance, but are you Shopsy's brother or cousin or of some other relation?

/g2
  • I'am in! A&B are the only two days I can do it!
  • Five (possibly four) spots are left open, so I'll think we'll be able to hit 36. I'll be closing registration on Aug 8th at which point the draws for Day 1's will take place. (Live draws for your specific seat and table will take place live at each event)
  • Zithal wrote: »
    21. "g2" Greg (ABC)
    Just B&C please.

/g2
  • I'd like to play if there is still a spot.

day a or b work good for me.
  • Hey Rob,

Looks like my friend Dave is able to make it. Sign him up for Days 1B or 1C with a request that he be put in the same day 1 as me.

Thanks, Steve
  • Rob:

Sign me up please. I can only play on day 1C. I will be running a conference during the other two dates.

Sandy
  • Rob, can you put Rick H. in for a spot?

Thanks

Tye
  • Can you sign me and a friend up please :)

• A quick update that the drawings for the table assignments will happen LIVE during the dinner break of Jour de Poker 5 and posted online shortly after that.

For Tye's friend, Mandy and Mandy's friend; I need to know which Day 1's you're available.
    A quick update that the drawings for the table assignments will happen LIVE during the dinner break of Jour de Poker 5 and posted online shortly after that.

Since it is full, do you mind doing it sooner than that? I would prefer to be able to plan my week more than 2 days in advance. Thanks.
  • Rick H. can play Aug. 14th (Day 1A)
  • I better cancel out of this one also Rob as per my post in Jour de Poker 5.

Dave
  • moose wrote: »
    Since it is full, do you mind doing it sooner than that? I would prefer to be able to plan my week more than 2 days in advance. Thanks.

Sure thing. I'll find a time on Saturday to post.
    Sure thing. I'll find a time on Saturday to post.

*thinks its Sunday now* :D
  • I don't know if this is even allowed, but I'm available as an alternate if you have any cancellations for Day 1c.

Sean
  • I lied. Payouts and points are listing in the first post of this thread.