2007 Wpt Satellite In Mississauga

Hi Everyone, for those who are really interested to WIN a WPT seat this year at Fallsview, Dont wait for last minutes, try to win a seat Now.

I have put together Total of 8 Diffrent day Single table satillite for Fallsviews Satellite step B ($1200) starting July 25/07 to second week of October.

Max 14 players each day, and must register.
Place: Mississauga (3 minute drive from QEW/Erinmills)

Date
Time-- Satellite to step ---First prize

Wed July 25/07 ---7:00 pm ----2---- $640.00 (Congratulation to peter for winning this satellite)
Sat Aug 18/07--- --2:oopm ----2 ---$1200.00 (Registration open) (1st entry to step B, 2nd entry to step A)
Wed Aug 29/07--- 7:00 pm--- 2 ---$1200.00
Sun Sept 9/07----2:00 pm
2 ----$1200.00

Fri Sept 21/07 ---7:30 pm ---B ----$1200.00
Sat Sept 29/07--- 1:00 pm ---B ---$1200.00
Fri Oct 12/07--- 7:30 pm--- B--- $1200.00

Note:
Everyone who participates will have 2% sharing in any money won, at WPT
This will be documented and sign by a Satellite winner, and witnesses.

Max 14 players each day, must register.

Buy-In Depends on number of players: eg10 players= 1200/10=$120.00) We can make it $ so seconds gets some money.

All Satellites will be WPT Blind structure with 25 minutes blind level.(skill 6)

Starting stack 10,000

First place=Entry to Falls view Step B($1200) Second=entry to Step A ($160)

No Alcohol

NO Rake

If you have any Question please contact Yama at 647-999-9997-yama150@hotmail.com

Players for August 18

1.Yama (conferm)

Comments

• I'm in. Hopefully, enough people will register so that the first Skill Level 6 satellite can be held next week, e.g., Monday - Wednesday night or Sunday.
    The_Game wrote: »
    I have put together Total of 8 Diffrent day Single table satillite for Fallsviews Satellite Step 2($640) and step B ($1200)
  • I really can't do wednesday nights. I will probably play one or so but I have to look at my schedule.
  • The_Game, Peter said he will play at your satellite again so please reserve a seat for him. We were both in a 150-player MTT for a $10,300 WPT NAPC seat, and a couple of players there are also interested in playing in your Wednesday satellite if it will start at 7:30 PM.
    Wed July 25/07
  • It looks like we got a full table on Wednesday July 25/07. It should be a very good game. It probably last 5-6 hours just like last one... Couple players havent conferm yet so if you are still interested, let me know.

Next Satellite will be on August 18/07
  • Congratsss to Peter for winning This Satellite. Good luck at Fallsview.

It was a great high skill game, This tourney lasted 5 hours, also we had cash game .50/1.00..
  • It's too bad the fallsview satellite isn't as high a skill level.
  • Congratulations also to Doug, who made money as the runner-up and in the cash game.

Peter placed fourth at the Fallsview satellite. Players were seated around 3:30 PM on Saturday, but the cards did not fly until 4 PM. By the first break, only three players had been eliminated. Four hours into the satellite, five players still remained. He was eliminated after 8 PM. The satellite finished at around 9:30 PM, so the winner can expect to spend six hours at Fallsview.

Peter realized that the $1200 Step B satellite is much better than the $640 Step 2 satellite so he added his own money to play in the Step B. With more starting chips, longer blind levels and half the players, Step B has a Skill Level of 4. Step 2 has a Skill Level of only 2 which means a lot less play. Step B will take around 5 hours of poker play, while Step 2 will finish around an hour earlier despite having twice as many players and having more chips in play.

Depending on what the interested players want, The_Game's next satellite can be for the $1200 seat and/or it can be held earlier than August 18, Saturday night.
    Congratsss to Peter for winning This Satellite. Good luck at Fallsview.
    It was a great high skill game, This tourney lasted 5 hours, also we had cash game .50/1.00..