Moose WSOP Simulation Tourney Aug.18 Cambridge

Comments

• Your wife still lets you out of the house?

You in, Al out.
  • folded wrote: »
    any room for a donk like me?

over/under on Folded donking off 5 million in chips first?

33 minutes and has been all in in the first 5 hands! Hope you are at my table Folded. I am playing to win this one, unlike the donk fest at Bristol on Saturday.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • coming from the guy who last 1st hand in Georgetown??? lol lol

I don't know what I will do with 5 million in chips, but, one thing is for sure, I will be ALL IN first hand.

Good luck to anyone who wants to call.
    coming from the guy who last 1st hand in Georgetown??? lol lol

That story is true, my AA got cracked by K 4 diamonds, and he made a flush. I guess if I go out first with the best hand going in, so be it. Better that then the bubble I guess.

If I am out your table, I might join you in the All-in

• Hey guys..Im very sad, we cant make it this saturday, its my final moving day and i tried to get them to move it to sunday but they have other plans....errghhhh..well Ill let Ms. Moose take it down.....;) u go girl
  • Directions have been sent via pm to the newbies. Let me know if anyone else needs them.
  • Thanks moose!

ps. My friends nickname is ALL STAR
  • Send me directions and sign my dead money up!
  • Don't forget to bring something to BBQ on the dinner break. Also side game will be a .25/.50 nl rake free cash game. Looks like great weather for Sat so we will be outside again.
  • moose wrote: »
    Don't forget to bring something to BBQ on the dinner break. Also side game will be a .25/.50 nl rake free cash game. Looks like great weather for Sat so we will be outside again.

Are you capping the buy in in the cash game at 50.00 again?
  • Are you capping the buy in in the cash game at 50.00 again?

scared????????
  • 50 max

Are you calling Dr.Larry to see if he is coming?
    scared????????

yes and yes

• Do you have any seats available?

I have an open saturday.

Tyson
  • Once you get out of the house you just don't go back do you Tyson. Should become interestng with both you and folded in.
  • Joe, my wife just returned from China. She was there for a month... so I am a little stir crazy and have a whole wack of Brownie points....

You might be seeing me for a while.

Tyson
  • Hey Moose,

Can you add John and Richard to the list? They were both there with me at Bristol.

thanks.
    gow
  • Redington wrote: »
    You might be seeing me for a while.

Tyson

OMG..... just when I thought it was safe to play in KW area your back out and about. It will be good to play against you again, just remember I will always out flop ya.
  • shopsy wants to be blinded in til he gets there
  • 22 players so we will go to 6 million in chips
  • I may be late, so please blind me in until I get there. Thanks!
  • Just to be clear these will be the rules regarding exposing cards and acting out of turn.

Exposing Cards
    Exposing cards is not permitted. A player who exposes his cards with action pending may incur a penalty, but will not have a dead hand. The penalty will begin at the end of the hand. The first penalty will be the player misses one orbit, escalating to 2, 3 etc.
    Acting out of turn.
    Deliberately acting out of turn will not be tolerated.
    Action out of turn may be binding and will be binding if the action to that player has not changed. A check, call, or fold is not considered action changing.
    In addition, the first instance will be a warning. The second instance will be a one orbit penalty and so on.
    Note: a player sitting out on penalty will still be dealt cards and will still be posting blinds when it is his/her turn
  • There is a new sheriff in town!

moose wrote: »
    Just to be clear these will be the rules regarding exposing cards and acting out of turn.

Exposing Cards
    Exposing cards is not permitted. A player who exposes his cards with action pending may incur a penalty, but will not have a dead hand. The penalty will begin at the end of the hand. The first penalty will be the player misses one orbit, escalating to 2, 3 etc.
    Acting out of turn.
    Deliberately acting out of turn will not be tolerated.
    Action out of turn may be binding and will be binding if the action to that player has not changed. A check, call, or fold is not considered action changing.
    In addition, the first instance will be a warning. The second instance will be a one orbit penalty and so on.
  • Blind me in if I'm late.... pleeeease.

/g2
  • We are on our way. Still need to pick up beer.

That's great that you have posted the obvious bones of contention at tourney's. Well done moose.
  • Cam just left the hospital and is on his way. He is picking me up so blind us in if we are late.

Brent
  • Moose's place rocks I've busted out of the tourneyand the cash game and I'm drunk...... WHOOOOO f'nWhOOOOOOOO
  • Rob:

Thanks again for a fun afternoon. At least I donked away my chips to the eventual winner. I am totally addicted to playing poker outside.
  • Had a great time, thanks for hosting. Poker outside is the best!!!!

Don
  • 1/2 Cash game now runnning.....get here quick.......

Just kidding......

Thanx to the Mooses for a great day. GL to all those winners who are going to the west side. Poker outside makes for a great day.