Game 3 Player's List

Well, hopefully, we will get sufficient attendance to hold a game this week. Let me know for sure if you're in or not as soon as you can.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-29 12:50:00
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-29 13:52:02
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-30 05:18:51
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-07-02 14:44:30
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-07-02 14:59:50
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - verbal
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2007-07-03 08:49:40

Comments

• We're ba-aaaack! And let me tell you, we played some serious poker in New Brunswick.

Ask Chris about getting rivered by my 12 year old nephew on the first hand - it's a doozy. Good thing we were playing a 'rebuy' (well, since the buy-in was $0, the rebuy cost Chris nothing but his pride).
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    We're ba-aaaack! And let me tell you, we played some serious poker in New Brunswick.

Welcome back!
    ElElliott wrote: »
    Ask Chris about getting rivered by my 12 year old nephew on the first hand - it's a doozy.

How is that any different from the beats Garry has been taken lately against Jeff and Kris? Talk about doozies! ;)
  • I think a 9th should be recruited just in case. I want to be there, but we are looking at a pretty sweet house tonight that accepts offers tomorrow. If it goes well tonight, tomorrow will be offer night for us. I wanted to put this out there now so you're not 7 tomorrow.

AJ, as usual, I will let you know by email as soon as I can.

Thanks!

D
  • How is that any different from the beats Garry has been taken lately against Jeff and Kris? Talk about doozies!

Garry will get no sympathy from me! Ok, maybe a little sympathy....but only until he sucks out on me for the 14587985th time. ;)
    we are looking at a pretty sweet house tonight that accepts offers tomorrow. If it goes well tonight, tomorrow will be offer night for us.

Awesome news Derek - While I'd love to see you at a game again soon, I hope it goes well and you're busy submitting the winning offer tomorrow!
  • Good luck with the offer Derek!

To everyone else...

Invite your friends...invite your relatives...invite your 12yr old nephews...all are welcome to join in.

Igor, Wyndham, Allen, Amanda, Dan, Joe, Aimee...where are you guys?
  • Well, I'm at it again. Tonight is offer night. The house is very nice, so we are submitting an offer this evening. Not sure if it will conflict with the game. If you don't see or hear from me by 8, take my chips off the table. I will do my best to make it if I can.

Looking forward to playing some cards and seeing y'all soon.
  • derksen wrote: »
    Well, I'm at it again. Tonight is offer night. The house is very nice, so we are submitting an offer this evening. Not sure if it will conflict with the game. If you don't see or hear from me by 8, take my chips off the table. I will do my best to make it if I can.

Looking forward to playing some cards and seeing y'all soon.

Bring the agent and g/f with you.

Good luck with the offer.
  • Ok.... so here is the scoop. Offers are being presented at 6:30. I just 'might' be able to show up in time (to lose $50 that is).

D
  • Any ideas on what to do if we are short players?
  • We can either play a quick non qualifying SNG, or we can play a cash game. Up to whomever show ups really.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    We can either play a quick non qualifying SNG, or we can play a cash game. Up to whomever show ups really.

I'm up for some $0.50/$1.00 Omaha Hi/Lo :)

We could also play like a HORSE/SHOE or something for a low amount ($20)?
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    We could also play like a HORSE/SHOE or something

Sorry, the pits aren't completed yet ;)

Hey, I'm up for just about anything...you guys want to try something different, works for me. Just have to keep it low and easy, not everyone has played OHiLo or HORSE before.
  • Count me in for tonight sorry for the late notice!
  • THANK GOD!! I mean, sure Justin, we'll squeeze you in somewhere.