Red Clover Sunday July 15th........

1st annual Golf/Poker Challenge!

What: 9 holes of golf followed by a BBQ and t5000 Holdem tourney.
Where: Waterloo golf academy or Riversedge (by popular vote/availability)
When: Sunday July 22nd Golf 10am or so, BBQ after golf, poker 2:30ish.
WHo: Not to be more than a dick than I already am...but please have played poker with me before if you'd like to sign up (or bribe me). I'd like to know who is stealing my blinds. And I wouldn't mind knowing you'll show up too.

How much?: You'll pay golf fees ($20-35) and pay $20 for the poker. The golf will affect your starting stack but NOT affect your finish in the tourney...ie winning the golf will not make you win money at the poker. You may just have a (very) few chips extra.

Rules?:

You must attend both golf and poker. You cannot be a good golfer.(or poker player for that matter).

Golf will start at 10-10:30. With poker at 3pm chez moi. I have yet to devise a way to handicap the poker tourney based on the golf results....but have no fear I will come up with something crude but effective.

Housekeeping? I'll have burgers and hotdogs for all. If you want anything else....bring it with you. No rake of course but feel free to bring pop or chips etc for everyone. Nikola's modified Roberts rules. I will limit this to 18 players..........

1.ME
2. DBoss
3.Reserved
4.Reserved
4.Reserved
5.Reserved
6.Reserved
7.Reserved
8.Reserved

Comments

• im a good golfer but would still like to play :P
  • Date has changed....and since I cannot edit the Title.....please post in the new thread!!!!!!!!!!!