Game 3...maybe??

Looks abit light for this week, but we'll try to run a game anyway. Remember, if we get less than 8 players, we'll simply run a SNG for those in attendance. I'm sure BigChris wouldn't mind that at all. Doesn't threaten his leader status.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-22 15:19:07
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-22 19:13:05
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-26 06:01:07
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - via posting

Max has suggested that if we don't get enough players to play, maybe we can go to Rama for a couple of hours on Thursday night. It's a thought.

Comments

• I will be there
  • where is everyone? well I guess if it's not an official game, I'll wait for the Elliotts to come back.
  • we just need the Bus, Dan, and Amanda and that will be 8.

and if Tilt comes then that will be 9

so where are those first three???
  • I'm sure Jeff will be there, but I haven't heard from Dan or Amanda yet. Tilt you're welcome to come by even if its just a sng.
  • AJ

Add one more, a friend has confirmed that he is coming.
  • Either way, I'm still bringing snacks right???

AC
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Either way, I'm still bringing snacks right???

AC

HELL YES, CHAMP!! FORGET AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    where is everyone? well I guess if it's not an official game, I'll wait for the Elliotts to come back.

Romer, you can always invite some of your FedEx buds to the game too you know. Always room for new faces and fresh money.
  • Oh I've tried to recruit but Thursday night is not a good night for most of them. I've also asked my poker buddies too but they usually just play at Rama. As for me, my work schedule has me clocking off approx. 8ish on a good day.
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Romer, you can always invite some of your FedEx buds to the game too you know. Always room for new faces and fresh money.
  • AJ

My friend just dropped out. Sorry about that...

Are we still on? If Jeff shows up that will only mean 6, is that enough?

thanx
    Garry
  • The table will be set and ready no matter how many show up.

If we get 8 players, its a league game. less then 8, we'll discuss having a smaller buyin SNG or maybe a quick cash game.

I'm still hopeful though for a game.
  • Ok, I will be there...
  • I'm in. League game or not, AJ's is a fun place to play. I suggest if we don't have the min requirements, we play a cash game. 1/2 NL
  • Whew, started to get worried, Jeff.
  • Looks like just a friendly SNG or cash game tonight, guys. Game 3 will be held next week, but I do have the table and chairs set up for anyone who wants to come over to play some cards.