Game 2: The Sequel

Since we didn't have sufficient players last week to run a league game, Game 2 is scheduled for this Thursday.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-15 12:46:58
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-15 13:25:47
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-15 13:41:14
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-16 15:32:12
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-17 01:55:59
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2007-06-18 14:06:47
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - posting
GutWagonMaster -Seat Reserved -verbal
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - posting

Comments

• Sorry can't make this one for sure, guaranteed working late.
  • I'm in. either way, over or under 8.
  • Unless someone bails, we will have an official league game this week. I'm really hoping to hear from some of the lost souls of the league.

Beginning to wonder if it's just the time of year, or something I've said or done :(
  • Damanda? Amadan? Derksen the donator?

Where are you guys?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Unless someone bails, we will have an official league game this week. I'm really hoping to hear from some of the lost souls of the league.

Beginning to wonder if it's just the time of year, or something I've said or done :(

I think it's just the summer slow season. As for what you've done.... I think you've won to many games. We like the old AJ, that would bust out in the first round.
  • I think you've won to many games. We like the old AJ, that would bust out in the first round.

Won too many games? Is there such a thing?? Oh, right, Chris knows that feeling.

Oh, the Old AJ is still alive and well, and comes back to haunt me every once in awhile (usually when I'm up against the El Train), but I'm trying to keep him on a short leash these days. Nobody wants to see the Old AJ tilt! NOT a pretty sight at all.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Nobody wants to see the Old AJ tilt! NOT a pretty sight at all.

Why? Did the Old AJ used to were a dress and when he was on tilt show every one what he had on under the dress?
  • count me in

I will probably be late so just blind me in, and if for some reason I cannot make I will give you a call AJ.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Why? Did the Old AJ used to were a dress and when he was on tilt show every one what he had on under the dress?

No. MUCH worse than that! MUCH MUCH WORSE!
  • Dan...Amanda...you two in tonight?